SBI Platinum Card is powered by VISA is an extremely rewarding card that adds value to the card holders' Shopping Experience and gives them best offers in the form of best deals, welcome offers, accelerated rewards and complimentary memberships. This card is packaged with a host of features and multiple benefits.
We're now going to cast our eyes on a great card from SBI down below to give you a better understanding about SBI Platinum Card.
Unrivalled Features of SBI Platinum Card
- SBI Platinum Card comes with an account tracking system either via phone or online banking anytime and anywhere
- Unparallel Welcome Gift
- Spend linked gift vouchers
- Card Anniversary gift voucher
- Complimentary Visa Lounge Access
- Complimentary Air Accident Liability Cover
- Complimentary credit card Fraud Liability Cover
- Welcome gift voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from popular brands out of Hush Puppies /Bata, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons, Westside, Shoppers Stop
- Spend linked gift vouchers worth Rs. 6,000
- Card Anniversary gift voucher worth Rs. 3,000
- Get a voucher worth Rs. 3,000 as Renewal Gift on crossing spends of Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous year out of Hush Puppies/Bata, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons, Westside, Shoppers Stop
- Get Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs.1,000 on achieving spends of Rs.50,000 in a calendar quarter
- E-Gift Voucher worth Rs.7,000 from Yatra.com/Pantaloons on achieving annual spends of Rs.5 Lakhs
- 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments
- 15 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on BigBasket, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Reliance Trends and Sahakari Bhandar stores
- 10 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Dining and Grocery
- 2 Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on all other categories
- 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on your birthday
Air Accident Liability Cover
Complimentary Air Accident Liability Cover of Rs. 50 lakhs.
Fraud Liability Cover
- Get complimentary credit card Fraud Liability Cover of Rs. 1 lakh
- This cover is valid for a period of 48 hours prior to reporting of loss, to 7 days post reporting of loss
Enjoy Complete Fuel Freedom
Get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump. Transact an amount between Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000 across all petrol pumps.
Free Add-on Cards
Empower your family with free add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18.
Waiver of Renewal Fee
Waiver of Renewal Fee on annual spends of Rs. 3 Lakhs.
Trident Privilege Membership
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership
- Get exclusive 1,000 Welcome Points on registration
- Enjoy 1,500 Bonus Points on your first stay & additional Rs.1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay
Club Vistara Membership
- Enjoy Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Get 1 complimentary Lounge Access Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher
- Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights
Complimentary Lounge Access
- 4 complimentary visits per year to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
- 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
- 4 complimentary rounds on Green Fees
- Up to 50% Discount on golf games at selected golf courses across India
- Exclusive benefits across 900 luxury hotels worldwidev
- Get 10% off on Leisure Retail Rates with Hertz
- Enjoy up-to 8% Discount on bookings through hotels.com across Asia Pacific
- Get up-to 35% off on Avis Car Rentalsv
- Exclusive Discounts on luxury Airport Transfer Service and Airport Fastrack Immigration service
Fast & convenient: No need to hand over your card or look for cash /coins for everyday small ticket purchases. Simply wave your card at a secure reader to transact.
List of Other Benefits of SBI Platinum Card
- You have mini-statements, email, and SMS options to help you keep track of expenses. Every transaction you make will send an alert your way
- You can use your SBI Platinum Card in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India
- Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe
- Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your SBI Platinum Card
- Transfer the outstanding balance of other banks' credit cards to your SBI Platinum Card, and avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs
- With Flexipay, convert your transactions in easy monthly instalments. Make any purchase for Rs. 2,500 or more using your SBI Platinum Card
- With Easy Money, you can get a draft or cheque against your cash limit and get it delivered to your doorstep
What you need to pay to have SBI Platinum Card in your wallet?
Fees/ charges are compensated/ fully waived off in SBI Platinum Card
Annual Fee (one-time) : Rs. 2,999 (Welcome gift vouchers worth Rs. 3,000 from popular brands)
Renewal Fee: Rs. 2,999 (Fully waived, on spending Rs. 3 Lakhs or more per annum)
SBI Platinum Card (SBI Card PRIME) is a Super Premium Card that comes with a wide range of exclusive benefits and privileges, which add value to your various lifestyle activities. It offers a world of perks to cardholders. You will also find that you get a lot more than what you have paid as a fee to acquire this card. It delivers big on what it promises. APPLY HERE to get SBI Platinum Card and splurge on shopping like you never did before.