|LOAN TENURE||Maximum 36 months|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About The Nainital Bank
The Nainital Bank Limited is a private sector bank in india. It has headquarter in Nainital.
The Nainital Bank Limited was founded on 1922.
It has 168 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about The Nainital Bank Limited which includes The Nainital Bank Limited Official Website, The Nainital Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, The Nainital Bank Limited Branches accross the India, The Nainital Bank Limited Contact Numbers, The Nainital Bank Limited official EmailID, The Nainital Bank Limited Headquarter and The Nainital Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find The Nainital Bank Limited Gold loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Gold Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Gold Loan from below.
Other Products of The Nainital Bank Limited:
The purpose of the Gold Loan is to provide loan to borrowers against pledge of their gold |gold ornaments| gold coins to meet their urgent financial needs with lower interest rate and faster disbursement.
The Nainital Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- Person should be at least 18 years old.
- Any person who owns gold | gold ornaments | gold coins that needs to be mortgaged with the bank.
- Person should have a regular income (optional).
- Persons who are having Savings or Current account with the bank (optional).
The Nainital Bank Gold Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed gold loan application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Proof of income -Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 or Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (optional)
The Nainital Bank Gold Loan Amount
Quantum of loan should be determined based on the net weight of the jewel|ornament and rate per gram fixed from time to time by the bank
Gold or gold ornaments or gold coins etc. and since these can easily get liquidated in case of any default, banks offer these loans easily and at lower rates.
The Nainital Bank Gold Loan Tenure
It is a short term loan. As per RBI guidelines, the tenor is limited to 1 year, in case of non-agriculture use. Some of the banks offer the tenure of upto 36 months too. You can take your gold back from the bank after you repay the loan completely.
The Nainital Bank Gold Loan Repayment
Repayment structure depends on the bank. Mostly, banks permit repayment through EMIs or a bullet repayment at the end of loan term. In case of bullet payment at the end, borrowers need to pay interest on time. The principal amount will be paid in a bullet payment at the end.
Charges Associated with Gold Loan
- Processing Fee: Some banks charge the processing fee which fee can be if negotiated, may be waived off.
Valuation Fee: Some banks charge a small amount for valuation of gold. This is paid to the third party valuer.
- Pre-payment Penalty: Some banks may charges penalty for pre-payment of loan.
- Late payment Penalty: It is charged if you make any delay in payment of interest.
Things that you must know before Applying for a Gold Loan
In India, we have emotional attachment with gold because usually, it is kept in the form of family jewellery. When we want to avail gold loan, we are required to keep this gold as a collateral which we do not agree so easily.
It is also required for you to be aware of the quality of gold which qualifies for the gold loan. The purity of gold which is required as a collateral for gold loan should be 18-22 carat or above. No value of precious gems studded in the gold jewellery is taken into account. It is also equally important for the borrowers to go through the terms and conditions mentioned in loan agreement thoroughly.
Further, if you are unable to repay the gold loan on time then there are high chances of losing your pledged gold/ gold jewellery. This may cause undue pressure on you. Hence, it is very necessary for you to think beforehand whether you will be able to repay the gold loan conveniently.
Contact details of The Nainital Bank Limited, The Nainital Bank Limited SMS balance check number, The Nainital Bank Limited SMS banking, The Nainital Bank Limited mobile banking, The Nainital Bank Limited toll free number,The Nainital Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, The Nainital Bank Limited miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - n.a.
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 05942-236313
The Nainital Bank Limited Contact Details
The Nainital Bank EMI Calculator
The Nainital Bank Branches
The Nainital Bank Gold Loan FAQs
Gold Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.nainitalbank.co.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 05942-236313
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISSED CALL NO. - n.a.
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 168
- HEADQUARTER - Nainital
- BANK ADDRESS - Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital - 263001, Uttarakhand
Other Banks Gold Loan Interest Rates