Note: Updated on 19 Nov 2021, for latest interest rates, please visit bank website.
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 84 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Akola Urban Coop Bank
Akola Urban Coop Bank is a Co-operative bank in india. It has headquarter in Nagpur. Akola Urban Coop Bank was founded on 19-04-1963. It has 62 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Akola Urban Coop Bank which includes Akola Urban Coop Bank Official Website, Akola Urban Coop Bank ATMs accross the India, Akola Urban Coop Bank Branches accross the India, Akola Urban Coop Bank Contact Numbers, Akola Urban Coop Bank official EmailID, Akola Urban Coop Bank Headquarter and Akola Urban Coop Bank Headquarter Address. Find Akola Urban Coop Bank Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Akola Urban Coop Bank :
Akola Urban Coop Bank Car Loan Purpose
Bank provides loans for purchase of car..
Akola Urban Coop Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Akola Urban Coop Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Akola Urban Coop Bank Car Loan Amount
Need based loan.
Upto 80% of the cost of the vehicle.
Eligibility subject repaying capacity.
The applicant is required to bring in a margin of only 20% towards the cost of vehicle.
Akola Urban Coop Bank Car Loan Repayment
Maximum 84 months.
Hypothecation of vehicle.
Personal guarantee of two regular members acceptable to the Bank is required.
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Akola Urban Coop Bank , Akola Urban Coop Bank SMS balance check number, Akola Urban Coop Bank SMS banking, Akola Urban Coop Bank mobile banking, Akola Urban Coop Bank toll free number,Akola Urban Coop Bank toll free number 24*7, Akola Urban Coop Bank miss call number.
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 0724-2453850 to 54
Akola Urban Coop Bank Contact Details
Akola Urban Coop Bank EMI Calculator Akola Urban Coop Bank Branches Akola Urban Coop Bank Car Loan FAQsCar Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.akolaurbanbank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 0724-2453850 to 54
- EMAIL ID - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 62
- HEADQUARTER - Nagpur
- BANK ADDRESS - 58/59 Toshniwal Layout, Near Milk Dairy, Murtijapur Road, Akola, Maharashtra. Pincode-444001
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates