|INTEREST RATE||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|LOAN TENURE||Contact Bank Branch|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is a private sector bank in india with total assets
7475 crore. It has headquarter in Mumbai.
Axis Bank was founded on 1994.
It has 2589 branches and total assets 747512922 ATMs across India.
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Axis Bank which includes Axis Bank Official Website, Axis Bank ATMs accross the India, Axis Bank Branches accross the India, Axis Bank Contact Numbers, Axis Bank official EmailID, Axis Bank Headquarter and Axis Bank Headquarter Address. Find Axis Bank Gold loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Gold Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Gold Loan from below.
Other Products of Axis Bank:
The purpose of the Gold Loan is to provide loan to borrowers against pledge of their gold |gold ornaments| gold coins to meet their urgent financial needs with lower interest rate and faster disbursement.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
- Person should be at least 18 years old.
- Any person who owns gold | gold ornaments | gold coins that needs to be mortgaged with the bank.
- Person should have a regular income (optional).
- Persons who are having Savings or Current account with the bank (optional).
Axis Bank Gold Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed gold loan application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Proof of income -Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 or Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (optional)
Axis Bank Gold Loan Amount
The gold or gold ornaments or gold coins are valued by bank's valuer immediately to arrive at the loan amount. It also involves verification of its purity. Note that the weight of any other stones, gems or metals fixed on the gold ornaments will be deducted for the purpose of valuation.
Normally, the loan amount is approved upto 70% of current market value of your gold. In case you are ready to pay some higher interest rate, banks can also approve upto 90%. This varies according to each bank's gold loan scheme.
Gold or gold ornaments or gold coins etc. and since these can easily get liquidated in case of any default, banks offer these loans easily and at lower rates.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Tenure
It is a short term loan. As per RBI guidelines, the tenor is limited to 1 year, in case of non-agriculture use. Some of the banks offer the tenure of upto 36 months too. You can take your gold back from the bank after you repay the loan completely.
Axis Bank Gold Loan Repayment
Repayment structure depends on the bank. Mostly, banks permit repayment through EMIs or a bullet repayment at the end of loan term. In case of bullet payment at the end, borrowers need to pay interest on time. The principal amount will be paid in a bullet payment at the end.
Charges Associated with Gold Loan
- Processing Fee: Some banks charge the processing fee which fee can be if negotiated, may be waived off.
Valuation Fee: Some banks charge a small amount for valuation of gold. This is paid to the third party valuer.
- Pre-payment Penalty: Some banks may charges penalty for pre-payment of loan.
- Late payment Penalty: It is charged if you make any delay in payment of interest.
Things that you must know before Applying for a Gold Loan
In India, we have emotional attachment with gold because usually, it is kept in the form of family jewellery. When we want to avail gold loan, we are required to keep this gold as a collateral which we do not agree so easily.
It is also required for you to be aware of the quality of gold which qualifies for the gold loan. The purity of gold which is required as a collateral for gold loan should be 18-22 carat or above. No value of precious gems studded in the gold jewellery is taken into account. It is also equally important for the borrowers to go through the terms and conditions mentioned in loan agreement thoroughly.
Further, if you are unable to repay the gold loan on time then there are high chances of losing your pledged gold/ gold jewellery. This may cause undue pressure on you. Hence, it is very necessary for you to think beforehand whether you will be able to repay the gold loan conveniently.
Contact details of Axis Bank, Axis Bank SMS balance check number, Axis Bank SMS banking, Axis Bank mobile banking, Axis Bank toll free number,Axis Bank toll free number 24*7, Axis Bank miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 18004195959, 18004195858
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18002335577, 18002095577, 18001035577
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18002095577, 18001035577, 022-24252525
Axis Bank Contact Details
Axis Bank EMI Calculator
Axis Bank Branches
Axis Bank Gold Loan FAQs
Gold Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.axisbank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18002095577, 18001035577, 022-24252525
- EMAIL ID - email@example.com
- MISSED CALL NO. - 18004195959, 18004195858
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18002335577, 18002095577, 18001035577
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 2589
- TOTAL ATMS - 12922
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - Axis Bank Limited,Corporate Office,Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound,Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,Mumbai - 400025
Other Banks Gold Loan Interest Rates