Note: Updated on 19 Nov 2021, for latest interest rates, please visit bank website.
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 84 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Bank Of India
Bank Of India is a public sector bank in india with total assets
10003 crore. It has headquarter in Mumbai. Bank Of India was founded on Sept. 7, 1906. It has 4892 branches and total assets 100036771 ATMs across India.
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Bank Of India which includes Bank Of India Official Website, Bank Of India ATMs accross the India, Bank Of India Branches accross the India, Bank Of India Contact Numbers, Bank Of India official EmailID, Bank Of India Headquarter and Bank Of India Headquarter Address. Find Bank Of India Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Bank Of India:
Bank Of India Car Loan Purpose
To provide term loan for purchasing a car|four-wheeler for personal use. This may either be a new one or used one.
Bank Of India Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Bank Of India Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Bank Of India Car Loan Amount
Maximum Rs. 50 lakh
Bank Of India Car Loan Repayment
New Car - Maximum 84 Months
Used Car - Maximum 36 months
Hypothecation of Vehicle
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Bank Of India, Bank Of India SMS balance check number, Bank Of India SMS banking, Bank Of India mobile banking, Bank Of India toll free number,Bank Of India toll free number 24*7, Bank Of India miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9810558585
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 1800220229, 18001031906, 022-40919191
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-66684444
Bank Of India Contact Details
Bank Of India EMI Calculator Bank Of India Branches Bank Of India Car Loan FAQsCar Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.bankofindia.co.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-66684444
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9810558585
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 1800220229, 18001031906, 022-40919191
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 4892
- TOTAL ATMS - 6771
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - BANK OF INDIA
C - 5, "G" Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates