Bandhan Bank Limited Home Loan Interest Rate at 8.65% - 13.75%
|INTEREST RATE||8.65% - 13.75%|
|LOAN TENURE||15 Years|
|PROCESSING FEE||1% of the Loan Amount plus taxes as applicable|
Minimum Rs. 5,000 plus taxes as applicable
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||Nil|
Calculate Bandhan Bank Home Loan EMI Calculate EMI Now
About Bandhan Bank
Bandhan Bank Limited is a private sector bank in india. Bandhan Bank Limited was founded on 2015. It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Bandhan Bank Limited which includes Bandhan Bank Limited Official Website, Bandhan Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, Bandhan Bank Limited Branches accross the India, Bandhan Bank Limited Contact Numbers, Bandhan Bank Limited official EmailID, Bandhan Bank Limited Headquarter and Bandhan Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find Bandhan Bank Limited Home loan purpose, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Home Loan ,Security, Document Required for Home Loan from below.
Other Products of Bandhan Bank Limited:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Why Bandhan Bank Home Loan?
- Bandhan Bank provides a range of Home Loan Schemes designed for different needs of customers
- Interest Rate is very competitive and affordable
- Minimal Documentation
- It provides Flexible Repayment Options to the borrowers
- Easy and fast approval & disbursal of home loans
- Has dedicated team of well-experienced employees which also offer personalised service
- 24/7 customer care service of Bandhan Bank offers timely assistance to the customers
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Purpose
- Purchase of new | resale residential property
- Self -Construction on own land
- Repair and renovation Loan
- Top up loan
- Balance transfer loan
- Extension of property loan
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or a fully documented NRI. He, essentially, must be a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- The applicant's age must be in the range of 18 years and 70 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed with a regular income.
- The applicant must earn more than the minimum required income.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Document Required
- Duly filled and signed application form with photograph
- Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, ID-card issued by Government
- Address Proof - Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, Electricity/ Telephone/ Post-Paid Mobile bill, Bank statement
- Age Proof - Passport, Birth Certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter id card, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ College leaving certificate
- Form 16
- Latest 6 months salary slips for salaried persons
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) of last 3 years
- Last 3 years CA Certified or Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Processing fee Cheque
- Copies of the title documents of the property and the approved plan
- For Construction/ Renovation case, cost estimate from the Architect
Tax Benefits of availing Bandhan Bank Home Loan
There are two types of tax benefits associated with home loan for Resident Indians:
Repayment of the Principal Amount: One can get a Tax rebate under section 80C of the Income Tax Act on whole amount repaid by him in a financial year, maximum upto Rs. 1,50,000/- each financial year (Increased from 1 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh in Budget 2014).
Repayment of the Interest on Home Loan: Tax Benefit on Home Loan for payment of Interest is allowed as a deduction under Section 24(1) of the Income Tax Act. One is eligible for a Tax Rebate of maximum of Rs. 2 lakh per financial year for home loan interest paid by him/her during that financial year.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan AmountRs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 1,00,00,000, up to 90% of the cost of property (includes land and construction)
Bandhan Bank Home Loan RepaymentMaximum Period of 15 years, depending on current age, and profile of the borrower.
SecurityMortgage of land and building to be constructed | purchased.
In Case of Prepayment of Bandhan Bank Home Loan, will EMI change?
One can pre-pay Bandhan Bank Home Loan without any prepayment charges as it allows prepayment at nil charges in case of floating rate home loans. If the borrower makes a prepayment, the outstanding balance of principal amount of his home loan reduces. Then in that case he has following 2 options:
- He can continue with the existing and reduce the loan tenure
- He can reduce the EMI and keep the loan tenure the same
Out of above 2 options, first option is more beneficial for the borrower as he pay less interest to the bank as the pay off home loan will be faster.
How to reduce your Home Loan EMI?
- Negotiate with your banker on lower interest rate
- Apply for longer tenure
- Give maximum amount as down payment
- Pre-pay loan amount
- Switch to another bank/ FI offering lower interest rate
Contact details of Bandhan Bank Limited, Bandhan Bank Limited SMS balance check number SMS banking, Bandhan Bank Limited mobile banking, Bandhan Bank Limited toll free number,Bandhan Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, Bandhan Bank Limited miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9223008666, 9223008777
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18002588181, 033-4409-9090, 033-6633-3333
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18002588181, 033-4409-9090, 033-6633-3333
Bandhan Bank Limited Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.bandhanbank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18002588181, 033-4409-9090, 033-6633-3333
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9223008666, 9223008777
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18002588181, 033-4409-9090, 033-6633-3333
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 1438
- HEADQUARTER - Kolkata
- BANK ADDRESS - DN 32, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091, West Bengal
Bandhan Bank Home Loan FAQs Home Loan Document Required
Other Banks Home Loan Interest Rates
|Banks Home Loan Interest Rates|