|INTEREST RATE||10.65% to 15.50%|
|LOAN TENURE||Maximum 4 years|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Indusind Bank
Indusind Bank is a private sector bank in india. It has headquarter in Mumbai.
Indusind Bank was founded on 1994.
It has 1810 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Indusind Bank which includes Indusind Bank Official Website, Indusind Bank ATMs accross the India, Indusind Bank Branches accross the India, Indusind Bank Contact Numbers, Indusind Bank official EmailID, Indusind Bank Headquarter and Indusind Bank Headquarter Address. Find Indusind Bank Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Indusind Bank:
Indusind Bank Car Loan Purpose
To provide term loan for purchasing a car|four-wheeler for personal use. This may either be a new one or used one.
Indusind Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Indusind Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Indusind Bank Car Loan Amount
85% of the ex-showroom price of the vehicle which varies depending on the model. Loan quantum is also dependent on the profile and income of the customer.
Indusind Bank Car Loan Repayment
New Car - Maximum upto 4 years Used Car - Maximum upto 3 years
Hypothecation of vehicle purchased out of loan proceeds.
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Indusind Bank, Indusind Bank SMS balance check number, Indusind Bank SMS banking, Indusind Bank mobile banking, Indusind Bank toll free number,Indusind Bank toll free number 24*7, Indusind Bank miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9212299955
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18605005004, 18602677777
Indusind Bank Contact Details
Indusind Bank EMI Calculator
Indusind Bank Branches
Indusind Bank Car Loan FAQs
Car Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.indusind.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18605005004, 18602677777
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9212299955
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 1810
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - 701, Solitaire Corporate Park, 167, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400093, Maharashtra
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates