Note: Updated on 19 Nov 2021, for latest interest rates, please visit bank website.
|INTEREST RATE||9.50% to 12.75%|
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 84 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank is a gramin bank in india established on 30-06-2009.
It has headquarter in Jammu and address is Near Fruit Complex, Narwal, Jammu - 180 006, Jammu & Kashmir.
it has 132 branches across the state.
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, loans, personal loans, netbanking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Car Loan Interest Rates, Car Loan at 09.50% to 12.75% Updated on 29 Sep 2022. Apply for Car Loans Online. Find Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank:
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Car Loan Purpose
To purchase a car for personal use.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Car Loan Amount
- 30 months net monthly salary in case of employees or 2.5 times net annual income for all other persons. (The income can be assessed/ verified from salary certificate, latest Income Tax Assessment order or Certificate from Tehsildar/ qualified CA).
- In case of married individuals, certified income of spouse can also be considered provided the spouse guarantees the loan.
- The upper ceiling of the loan amount shall be Rs.15.00 Lakh.
- 15% of the Sale Invoice value of the vehicle.
- 100% finance shall be available to applicants, having fixed deposit with the bank for amount equal or more than the margin money and for duration not less than the repayment period of the loan. This deposit shall be kept under lien to the bank.
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Car Loan Repayment
Flexible repayment options ranging from 12 to 84 months in equal monthly installments. Prepayment shall be allowed without any prepayment charges.
- Primary : Hypothecation of Car/ Vehicle to be purchased and Bank's charge to be registered with Regional Transport Authority (RTO).
- Collateral : Guarantee of one person having sound financial net means good for the loan amount.
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank, Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank SMS balance check number, Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank SMS banking, Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank mobile banking, Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank toll free number,Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank toll free number 24*7, Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank miss call number.
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 0191-2490021,2490009,2490992
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Contact Details
Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank EMI Calculator Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Branches Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank Car Loan FAQsCar Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.jkgb.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 0191-2490021,2490009,2490992
- EMAIL ID - email@example.com
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 132
- HEADQUARTER - Jammu
- BANK ADDRESS - Near Fruit Complex, Narwal, Jammu - 180 006, Jammu & Kashmir
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates