Note: Updated on Feb 2023, for latest interest rates, please visit bank website.
|INTEREST RATE||7.70% to 8.70%|
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 72 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||No Guarantor (Spouse on Best Effort Basis)|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank is a Co-operative bank in india. It has headquarter in Mumbai. Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank was founded on 12-01-1973. It has 46 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank which includes Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Official Website, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank ATMs accross the India, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Branches accross the India, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Contact Numbers, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank official EmailID, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Headquarter and Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Headquarter Address. Find Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank:
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Car Loan Purpose
For acquiring new / pre-owned (re-sale) two wheeler / four wheeler vehicle purchased by individual / corporate for private use & not for any commercial use..
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Car Loan Amount
New Vehicles : 100% on Basic Invoice Cost of Vehicles (excluding RTO, registration, tax & insurance)
Pre-owned Vehicles (not older than 3 years) : 80% of valuation or Agreement value whichever is less.
New Vehicles : NIL (RTO, Registration, Tax & Insurance to be borne by Applicant)
Pre-owned Vehicles: 20% of valuation or Agreement value whichever is less.
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Car Loan Repayment
New Vehicles: Maximum 6 years.
Pre-owned Vehicles: Maximum 4 years.
Hypothecation of the Vehicle financed.
One Guarantor having sufficient means and income acceptable to Bank.
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank SMS balance check number, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank SMS banking, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank mobile banking, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank toll free number,Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank toll free number 24*7, Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 2261816081
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18002331919
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 0251-2316641, 1800-233-1919, 0251-2315995
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Contact Details
Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank EMI Calculator Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Branches Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Car Loan FAQsCar Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.kalyanjanata.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 0251-2316641, 1800-233-1919, 0251-2315995
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISSED CALL NO. - 2261816081
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18002331919
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 46
- TOTAL ATMS - 45
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - Kalyanam_astu, Om Vijaykrishna Apartments, Adharwadi, Kalyan (W) 421301 Maharashtra
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates
|Banks Car Loan Interest Rates|