Note: Updated on 19 Nov 2021, for latest interest rates, please visit bank website.
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 60 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Kapol Cooperative Bank
Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited is a Co-operative bank in india. It has headquarter in Mumbai. Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited was founded on 1939. It has 17 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited which includes Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited Official Website, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited Branches accross the India, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited Contact Numbers, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited official EmailID, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited Headquarter and Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited:
Kapol Cooperative Bank Car Loan Purpose
To purchase four wheeler for personal use.
Kapol Cooperative Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Kapol Cooperative Bank Car Loan Amount
Max. Rs.50.00 lakhs.
However, eligibility subject repaying capacity.
25% on value of proforma invoice / Quotation
(Brand new vehicle)
Kapol Cooperative Bank Car Loan Repayment
Maximum up to 60 months
Hypothecation of the Vehicle financed.
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited SMS balance check number, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited SMS banking, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited mobile banking, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited toll free number,Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited miss call number.
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 1800220603
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-26125906 / 07 / 08
Kapol Cooperative Bank Limited Contact Details
Kapol Cooperative Bank EMI Calculator Kapol Cooperative Bank Branches Kapol Cooperative Bank Car Loan FAQsCar Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.kapolbank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-26125906 / 07 / 08
- EMAIL ID - email@example.com
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 1800220603
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 17
- TOTAL ATMS - 13
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - 127, Samruddhi Bungalow, 1ST Floor, Vallabhbhai Road, Opp.Rly. St., Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra Pincode-400056
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates