Note: Updated on 19 Nov 2021, for latest interest rates, please visit bank website.
|INTEREST RATE||11% to 12%|
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 60 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd
Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd is a Co-operative bank in india. It has headquarter in Mumbai. Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd was founded on 29-06-1981. It has 48 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd which includes Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Official Website, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd ATMs accross the India, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Branches accross the India, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Contact Numbers, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd official EmailID, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Headquarter and Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Headquarter Address. Find Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd:
Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Car Loan Purpose
Purchase of new or second-hand (Max upto 3 years of usage) car.
Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Car Loan Amount
Need based loan.
Upto 90% of quotation price.
Eligibility subject repaying capacity.
10% to 30% of on-road cost
Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Car Loan Repayment
Maximum up to 60 months
Hypothecation of vehicle to be financed.
Surety : 2 Guarantors.
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd SMS balance check number, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd SMS banking, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd mobile banking, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd toll free number,Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd toll free number 24*7, Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd miss call number.
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 02342-252131, 252133
Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Contact Details
Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd EMI Calculator Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Branches Rajarambapu Sahakari Bank Ltd Car Loan FAQsCar Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.rajarambapubank.org
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 02342-252131, 252133
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 48
- TOTAL ATMS - 23
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - At & Post Peth, Tal. Walwa, Dist. Sangli, Maharashtra. Pincode-415407
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates