State Bank Of Patiala Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate at 16.25% to 18%
|INTEREST RATE||16.25% to 18%|
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 36 Months|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About State Bank Of Patiala
State Bank Of Patiala is a public sector bank in india. It has headquarter in Patiala. State Bank Of Patiala was founded on Nov. 17, 1917. It has 36193 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about State Bank Of Patiala which includes State Bank Of Patiala Official Website, State Bank Of Patiala ATMs accross the India, State Bank Of Patiala Branches accross the India, State Bank Of Patiala Contact Numbers, State Bank Of Patiala official EmailID, State Bank Of Patiala Headquarter and State Bank Of Patiala Headquarter Address. Find State Bank Of Patiala two wheeler loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Two-Wheeler Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Two Wheeler Loan from below.
Other Products of State Bank Of Patiala:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
State Bank Of Patiala Two Wheeler Loan Purpose
For purchase of new/ used Two-Wheelers i.e. Scooters, Motor Cycles, Moped(s), Scooterrete(s), Scooties, Battery-Operated Scooters, etc. of any make and model. Generally, middle class of society like salaried class, small businessmen, farmers, self-employed, etc. who want to purchase new | used two wheeler are the borrowers of such loans.
State Bank Of Patiala Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- Employees of Government | Semi-Government Undertakings, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, Private Companies or Reputed Establishments, Professionals or self-employed individuals/ Businessmen, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 18 years.
- Students with father or mother or spouse as co-borrower.
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: Retirement age for salaried individuals & 65 years for others.
- The borrower should have a valid driving license.
- Minimum Net Annual Income criteria as per bank rules
State Bank Of Patiala Two Wheeler Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed two-wheeler loan application form along with photographs
- KYC (Know Your Customer)documents
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Income Proof-Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Income Proof- Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (for other than salaried individuals)
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Age Proof- Mark sheets | pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- Signature Verification (Optional)
State Bank Of Patiala Two Wheeler Loan EligibilityUp to 75% of on road price
Minimum loan amount: Rs 15,000
Maximum loan amount: Rs 2.50 lakh
5% to 30% of On-road price which includes invoice value, cost of one time road tax, first time comprehensive insurance premium for one year. It varies from bank to bank and also depends on whether the tow-wheeler purchased is new or old one.
State Bank Of Patiala Two Wheeler Loan Repayment
Maximum 60 EMIs are allowed for New Car Loan and repayment through maximum of 36 EMIs is allowed in case of Used Two-Wheeler Loan. Repayment period for used car also depends upon how old the car is.
- Primary : Hypothecation of two-wheeler to be purchased.
- Collateral : Third party guarantee of one person of sound net means and income (optional- depends upon bank).
Important to Know
- Income of spouse can be taken into consideration for determining the income criteria.
- Processing fee of around 0.50% of the loan amount is charged by some of the banks.
- Some banks offer lower interest rate with discount on processing fee exclusively for their account holders.
- Some banks provide loans up to 100% for their account holders for some specific models.
- Compare interest rates across all the banks and select the lowest one.
Benefits of Availing a Two-Wheeler Loan
- The process of applying for Two-Wheeler Loan is very easy and even lots of lenders offer you a facility to apply for it online also with minimal documentation.
- You get quick approval of loan. Majority of lenders approve the loan on the spot and take very minimal time for loan disbursal.
- Availing a Two-Wheeler Loan reduces burden on your budget because it is comparatively convenient to repay the loan in installments against pay whole amount in lump sum to buy a Two-Wheeler.
- You can get Two-Wheeler Loan at very competitive rates due to availability of large number of lenders providing Two-Wheeler Loan in the market.
- Many lenders offer loan at discounted rate to women applicants. So if you are woman and want to avail loan, it is beneficial for you.
- You will get flexible repayment option, ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- You may receive some extra benefits such as an insurance cover or accidental cover along with your two-wheeler loan.
Contact details of State Bank Of Patiala, State Bank Of Patiala SMS balance check number, State Bank Of Patiala SMS banking, State Bank Of Patiala mobile banking, State Bank Of Patiala toll free number,State Bank Of Patiala toll free number 24*7, State Bank Of Patiala miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9223766666
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 1800112211
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001802010, 0175-2395521
State Bank Of Patiala Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.sbi.co.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001802010, 0175-2395521
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9223766666
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 1800112211
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 36193
- HEADQUARTER - Patiala
- BANK ADDRESS - Head Office,The Mall, Patiala, Punjab
State Bank Of Patiala Two Wheeler Loan FAQsTwo Wheeler Loan Document Required
Other Banks Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
|Banks Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates|