Note: Updated on 19 Nov 2021, for latest interest rates, please visit bank website.
|INTEREST RATE||10.00% to 10.75%|
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 84 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About The Cosmos Co Operative Bank
The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited is a Co-operative bank in india. It has headquarter in Mumbai. The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited was founded on 1906. It has 147 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited which includes The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited Official Website, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited Branches accross the India, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited Contact Numbers, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited official EmailID, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited Headquarter and The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited:
The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Car Loan Purpose
For purchasing new Car.
The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Car Loan Amount
90% of on road price of the Car, maximum Rs. 1 Crore
10% of value of the car
The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Car Loan Repayment
Minimum 5 years and maximum 7 years
Hypothecation vehicle + Bank's charge on RC/TC book +PDCs. Comprehensive insurance is necessary with Banks clause
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited SMS balance check number, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited SMS banking, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited mobile banking, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited toll free number,The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited miss call number.
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18002330234
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 020-67086708
The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Limited Contact Details
The Cosmos Co Operative Bank EMI Calculator The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Branches The Cosmos Co Operative Bank Car Loan FAQsCar Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.cosmosbank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 020-67086708
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18002330234
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 147
- TOTAL ATMS - 121
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - 269/70, Shaniwar Peth, "Cosmos Heights" Pune, Maharashtra Pincode-411030
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates