The Nainital Bank Limited Home Loan Interest Rate at 7% - 7.60%
|INTEREST RATE||7% - 7.60%|
|LOAN TENURE||25 Years|
|PROCESSING FEE||0.50% of the loan amount, subject to minimum Rs 500 & maximum Rs 10,000|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As per bank's discretion|
Calculate The Nainital Bank Home Loan EMI Calculate EMI Now
About The Nainital Bank
The Nainital Bank Limited is a private sector bank in india. The Nainital Bank Limited was founded on 1922. It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about The Nainital Bank Limited which includes The Nainital Bank Limited Official Website, The Nainital Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, The Nainital Bank Limited Branches accross the India, The Nainital Bank Limited Contact Numbers, The Nainital Bank Limited official EmailID, The Nainital Bank Limited Headquarter and The Nainital Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find The Nainital Bank Limited Home loan purpose, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Home Loan ,Security, Document Required for Home Loan from below.
Other Products of The Nainital Bank Limited:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Why The Nainital Bank Home Loan?
- The Nainital Bank provides a range of Home Loan Schemes designed for different needs of customers
- Interest Rate is very competitive and affordable
- Minimal Documentation
- It provides Flexible Repayment Options to the borrowers
- Easy and fast approval & disbursal of home loans
- Has dedicated team of well-experienced employees which also offer personalised service
- 24/7 customer care service of The Nainital Bank offers timely assistance to the customers
The Nainital Bank Home Loan Purpose
- To construct| purchase a new house |flat.
- To purchase a ready built house, which should not be more than 20 (twenty) years old.
- For repairs | renovation |addition| extension in the existing house or flat.
- For repayment of loan already availed by the concerned constituents from other banks|housing finance institutions.
- For purchase of land provided it is part of the project and construction is completed within 18 months.
The Nainital Bank Home Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or a fully documented NRI. He, essentially, must be a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- The applicant's age must be in the range of 18 years and 70 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed with a regular income.
- The applicant must earn more than the minimum required income.
The Nainital Bank Home Loan Document Required
- Duly filled and signed application form with photograph
- Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, ID-card issued by Government
- Address Proof - Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, Electricity/ Telephone/ Post-Paid Mobile bill, Bank statement
- Age Proof - Passport, Birth Certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter id card, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ College leaving certificate
- Form 16
- Latest 6 months salary slips for salaried persons
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) of last 3 years
- Last 3 years CA Certified or Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Processing fee Cheque
- Copies of the title documents of the property and the approved plan
- For Construction/ Renovation case, cost estimate from the Architect
Tax Benefits of availing The Nainital Bank Home Loan
There are two types of tax benefits associated with home loan for Resident Indians:
Repayment of the Principal Amount: One can get a Tax rebate under section 80C of the Income Tax Act on whole amount repaid by him in a financial year, maximum upto Rs. 1,50,000/- each financial year (Increased from 1 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh in Budget 2014).
Repayment of the Interest on Home Loan: Tax Benefit on Home Loan for payment of Interest is allowed as a deduction under Section 24(1) of the Income Tax Act. One is eligible for a Tax Rebate of maximum of Rs. 2 lakh per financial year for home loan interest paid by him/her during that financial year.
The Nainital Bank Home Loan AmountCustomised, subject to market value of the porperty and repayment capacity of the applicant, as per bank's assessment
SecurityRegistered Mortgage of house property/flat to be constructed | purchased.
In Case of Prepayment of The Nainital Bank Home Loan, will EMI change?
One can pre-pay The Nainital Bank Home Loan without any prepayment charges as it allows prepayment at nil charges in case of floating rate home loans. If the borrower makes a prepayment, the outstanding balance of principal amount of his home loan reduces. Then in that case he has following 2 options:
- He can continue with the existing and reduce the loan tenure
- He can reduce the EMI and keep the loan tenure the same
Out of above 2 options, first option is more beneficial for the borrower as he pay less interest to the bank as the pay off home loan will be faster.
How to reduce your Home Loan EMI?
- Negotiate with your banker on lower interest rate
- Apply for longer tenure
- Give maximum amount as down payment
- Pre-pay loan amount
- Switch to another bank/ FI offering lower interest rate
Contact details of The Nainital Bank Limited, The Nainital Bank Limited SMS balance check number SMS banking, The Nainital Bank Limited mobile banking, The Nainital Bank Limited toll free number,The Nainital Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, The Nainital Bank Limited miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 18001804031
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18001804031, 05946-351021
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001804031, 05946-351021
The Nainital Bank Limited Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.nainitalbank.co.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001804031, 05946-351021
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISSED CALL NO. - 18001804031
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18001804031, 05946-351021
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 175
- HEADQUARTER - Nainital
- BANK ADDRESS - Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital - 263001, Uttarakhand
The Nainital Bank Home Loan FAQsHome Loan Document Required
Other Banks Home Loan Interest Rates
|Banks Home Loan Interest Rates|