Note: Updated on Feb 2023, for latest interest rates, please visit bank website.
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 84 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Uco Bank
Uco Bank is a public sector bank in india with total assets
3934 crore. It has headquarter in Kolkata. Uco Bank was founded on Jan. 6, 1943. It has 3020 branches and total assets 39342096 ATMs across India.
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Uco Bank which includes Uco Bank Official Website, Uco Bank ATMs accross the India, Uco Bank Branches accross the India, Uco Bank Contact Numbers, Uco Bank official EmailID, Uco Bank Headquarter and Uco Bank Headquarter Address. Find Uco Bank Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Uco Bank:
Uco Bank Car Loan Purpose
An easy finance scheme for purchase of a new car as well as second hand vehicle not older than 5 years..
Uco Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Uco Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Uco Bank Car Loan Amount
New Car - Maximum finance would be 85% of the on Road Price i.e. Ex Show Room Price+ Cost of Registration +One Time Road Tax+ Insurance(one time) with no ceiling on maximum loan amount.
Pre-used Car - Maximum upto Rs 15 lakh.
15% - 20% of on-road cost
Uco Bank Car Loan Repayment
New Car - Maximum 84 Months
Pre-used Car - Maximum 60 months
Hypothecation of vehicle. RC|comprehensive insurance policy with bank clause incorporated there in.
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Uco Bank, Uco Bank SMS balance check number, Uco Bank SMS banking, Uco Bank mobile banking, Uco Bank toll free number,Uco Bank toll free number 24*7, Uco Bank miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9278792787
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18001030123
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001030123, 033-44557300
Uco Bank Contact Details
Uco Bank EMI Calculator Uco Bank Branches Uco Bank Car Loan FAQsCar Loan Document Required
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.ucobank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001030123, 033-44557300
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9278792787
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18001030123
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 3020
- TOTAL ATMS - 2096
- HEADQUARTER - Kolkata
- BANK ADDRESS - Head Office,239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg,Nariman Point,Mumbai-400 021.
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates
|Banks Car Loan Interest Rates|