CIBIL Credit Report India Or CIBIL Credit Report Offline
You can check your CIBIL Score online instantly through visiting official website of CIBIL and following all the steps to view CIBIL Score online.
In case you want to follow the route of applying for your CIBIL credit report offline or access your CIBIL credit report, You need to follow step by step process as outlined below:
- Download the application form by clicking on Download Form
- There are 6 sections in the form. Fill up the application form completely
- Attach your Self-attested KYC documents as detailed below:
- Proof of Address(Any one): Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Bank statement, Electricity bill or Telephone bill
- Proof of Identity (Any one): Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Aadhaar Card or Voter's card
- Prepare a Demand Draft of Rs. 550/- (in favour of TransUnion CIBIL payable at Mumbai), if you want CIBIL Score + CIR (OR)
- CIBIL Credit Report Cost : Prepare a Demand Draft of Rs. 164/- (in favour of TransUnion CIBIL payable at Mumbai), if you want CIR only
- Sign on the form at the space provided
- Send application form along with above mentioned KYC documents to CIBIL office address at "TransUnion CIBIL Limited (Formerly: Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited) One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2A, 19th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai - 400013"
- After verifying the documents, your CIR (Credit Information Report) will be mailed to you within 7 business days by CIBIL
- You can also check the status of your application online