Csb Global Support International Debit Cum Shopping Card - Benefits, Charges and Eligibility
Csb Global Support International Debit Cum Shopping Card Overview
CSB Global Support International Debit-cum-Shopping Card is offered in association with VISA, the card has a card-to-card money transfer facility; a facility that allows a person with a Global Support Card to transfer money through the CSB's ATM to any other person with a VISA card. The card will be useful to NRIs who can use it in a foreign country and get the debit to their accounts in India.
Csb Global Support International Debit Cum Shopping Card Features
- Issued on Visa Platform
- High Transaction Limits: Rs. 40,000 - daily withdrawal limit & Rs. 50,000 - daily purchase limit
- Easily generate your Debit Card PIN
- In case of an emergency, block your Debit Card instantly
Csb Global Support International Debit Cum Shopping Card EligibilityCSB Global Support International Debit-cum-Shopping Card is issued to the account holders of Catholic Syrian Bank. It is more useful to NRIs.
Csb Global Support International Debit Cum Shopping Card Fees & Charges
- Issuance Fees - Primary/Joint: Please contact your bank branch
- Annual Fees: Please contact your bank branch
- Replacement/Re-Issuance Fees: Please contact your bank branch
- PoS/Ecom Transactions: Nil
- IRCTC / Railway Stations / Petrol Pumps surcharge: as per industry practice
Csb Global Support International Debit Cum Shopping Card Benefits
- It has has a card-to-card money transfer facility
- Allows the card holder to transfer money through the CSB's ATM to any other person with a VISA card
- Accepted globally at more than 30 million Visa merchants, either online or in-store
- Allows card holders to withdraw cash at 2 million ATMs worldwide
- Enjoy all offers & discounts offered by Visa
- No restriction on number of fund transfer & VISA Money Transfer/VMT (up to a max. amount of Rs.20, 000/- per day), provided minimum one financial transaction is available for that day
- No restriction on number of Non-financial transactions that could be performed in a CSB ATM Enhanced security
What is EMV-Chip Based Debit Card?
EMV stands for Europay MasterCard and Visa, who developed this technology. EMV-chip based debit cards are the debit cards which have embedded microprocessor chip that stores and protects cardholders' information/ data. It uses enhanced security features to protect the important date of the card holders and discourages card's unauthorized usage.
EMV-chip based debit card generates fresh user data every time the user transacts. Therefore, it is impossible for hackers/ fraudsters to steal the information or copy the original data from any card. Further, EMV technology uses your debit card as well as PIN to complete any transaction.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has asked all banks in the country to replace magnetic-strip debit/ credit cards with EMV-chip based cards by 31 December 2018 as magnetic cards are quite vulnerable to skimming. Banks have already replaced the existing magnetic strip debit/ credit cards with latest EMV chip cards. Banks will provide it free of cost.