ICICI Bank Postpaid Telecom Bill Pay
Postpaid phone plans allow you to pay your bill after you have received service every month hence if you have taken a postpaid plan, you pay at the end of the month based on your usage.
Benefits of Postpaid Phone Plan
- It eliminates the hassle of having to recharge your phone again and again
- No need to worry about running out of credits when you are in the middle of any call
- You get the phone call service first and need to pay later
If you have your account with ICICI Bank, then you get a facility to pay your Postpaid phone bills of any operator using a single SMS anytime, anywhere as per your convenience.
For paying any Postpaid Telecom Bill, you are required to send one SMS from your registered mobile number to 9222208888.
For Example: If you want to pay an Airtel Postpaid bill of Rs. 999 for your mobile number 9234567891 and the last 6 digits of your savings account number are 123456, you need to send the following SMS:
Type BILLPAY 9234567891 Airtel 999 123456 Send to 9222208888
Important Points for ICICI Bank Postpaid Telecom Bill Pay
- Before sending SMS, make sure that there is no space in the Telecom Operator name
- SMS text is not case sensitive which means that you can use uppercase as well as lowercase alphabets
- Note that the minimum amount for Postpaid Telecom bill payment through SMS varies from operator to operator
- Maximum amount which you can pay using ICICI Bank Postpaid Telecom Bill Pay is Rs. 1500 per day for any operator