SBI Balance Enquiry Number, SBI Balance Check Number
SBI is India's largest and the most trusted PSU bank with its highest reach in urban, semi-urban and rural areas across India serving over 44 crore customers. Sbi is a Fortune 500 company. It has a huge network of 22,000 branches, 58,500 ATMs, 66,000 BC outlets across India. SBI offers numerous banking and financial services to millions of its customers at their convenience through online as well as offline modes. Majority of the services can be enjoyed by the customers anytime, from anywhere.
SBI allows its customers to check the account balance through various ways such as through missed call, through SMS, through SBI ATM, calling SBI customer care, through Mobile App, etc.
How to Check SBI Balance?
|SBI Balance Check||How to do?|
|SBI Balance Enquiry through Missed Call||Give missed call 09223766666|
|SBI Balance Enquiry through SMS||SMS 'BAL' 09223766666|
|SBI Balance Enquiry through Netbanking||Visit Visit SBI Netbanking Page|
|SBI Balance Check through Passbook||Update the SBI Passbook|
|SBI Balance Check through ATM||Visit any SBI ATM|
|SBI Balance Check through Toll Free Customer Care||Dial 1800112211, 18004253800|
|SBI Balance Enquiry through USSD||Dial *595#|
|SBI Balance Enquiry through Mobile App||Use YONO SBI or YONO SBI LITE|
SBI Miss Call Balance Enquiry Number
The phone number for Missed Call Balance Enquiry in SBI is 09223766666. The customer needs to dial 09223766666 from his registered mobile number. The call should be disconnected after 1 or 2 rings. He will receive an SMS containing the requisite information i.e. account balance on his registered mobile number.
Note that the customers will not be charged for using this missed call service for account balance enquiry.
SBI Balance Check through SMS
In SMS, type 'BAL' and send to 09223766666 in order to get Balance Enquiry of your primary account.
If you have multiple accounts with SBI, then also you can make SBI account balance check for non-primary accounts. For that purpose, type 'BAL' and send it to 09223766666.
For Example: SMS <BAL> to 09223766666
SBI Balance Check through Passbook or Account Statement
You can update your passbook by visiting your nearest SBI branch and check balance available in your account.
SBI Balance Check Online through Netbanking
- You can check balance available in your account through netbanking. Following is the step by step process of the same:
- Visit Visit SBI Netbanking Page
- Click on login button
- Login to SBI Netbanking account using your User ID and Password, Debit Card number or mPIN
- After the successful login, SBI Balance will appear on the dashboard itself
- Further, you can check your mini statement, view the previous transactions, etc. too
SBI Balance Check through SBI ATM
- Go to any SBI ATM accompanying your SBI ATM Card
- Insert your SBI ATM Card
- Select 'Balance Enquiry/ Balance Check' option
- Account balance will appear on the ATM screen
- You can also take the printout or the receipt of account balance
SBI Balance Enquiry through SBI Toll Free Customer Care
You can also make a call to the SBI Balance Enquiry Number 1800112211/ 18004253800 from your registered mobile number. After that you need to follow the process as required by IVRS service for getting the account balance.
SBI Balance Enquiry using USSD Code
- Dial *595# from your registered mobile number
- You will get a response 'Welcome to State Bank Mobile Application'
- Enter User ID
- Choose "Enquiry' from the list of options given for balance check in your account
- After that, you need to follow the instructions if you want to make any other enquiry
SBI Balance Enquiry using Mobile App
You can use following SBI mobile apps in order to check balance in your account:
- YONO SBI: YONO SBI is SBI's latest mobile banking offering is an extension of their trusted banking services. Through YONO SBI, the customers can have largest range of products and services at their fingertips. Customers can make Balance Enquiry using this App.
- Yono LITE SBI: Yono LITE SBI is SBI's safe, convenient and easy to use Mobile Banking application for Smart Phone customers of SBI supporting multiple languages including Hindi and English. It supports a host of features to help users manage their finances in a much better and easy way. Download from Google Play store only. You can make Balance Enquiry using this App.
Important Note regarding Missed Call Balance Enquiry
In order to use any of missed call or SMS services of SBI, it is mandatory that your mobile number is registered with the SBI which means that you can use such services only if your mobile number is already registered with SBI and you dial the missed call service number using your registered mobile number.
Charges of Using SBI SMS Banking Service
- Premium charges will be levied, if the SMS is sent on 6 digit number i.e. 567676
- For 10 digit numbers, the customer will be charged as per his mobile bill plan
Charges of SBI Missed Call Banking
There is no charge for SBI Missed Call Banking. However, in case the customers listens to IVRS of 3 seconds which will be played after 4 to 5 rings, he will be charged as per his mobile bill plan.