ICICI Bank provides rapid cash deposit automated solution via Cash Deposit Machine (CDM). Get instant credit in an ICICI Bank account as well as get instant alerts via SMS.
Use above list box to select ICICI Bank branch, city and state to find Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) location near you. This tool helps you to find Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) location and address for selected branch in selected city and State.
ICICI Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) in Hyderabad Telangana
ICICI CDM Machine Deposit Limit
Per month 4 free cash transactions. Charges will be applicable Rs. 150 per transaction, above free limit.
- Up to Rs. 2 lakh. Free per month per account.
- Above Rs. 2 lakh – Rs. 5 per Rs. 1,000, subject to a minimum of Rs. 150
Non Home Branch
- Up to Rs. 25,000. Free per day per account.
- Above Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 5 per Rs. 1,000, subject to a minimum of Rs. 150
Third party Cash Transaction
- Up to a limit of Rs. 25,000 per transaction – Rs. 150 per transaction.
For Senior Citizen customers., Young Star / Smart Star accounts, while the limit of Rs. 25,000 per transaction will be applicable, the accounts will not be charged.
ICICI Cash Deposit Without Debit Card
Steps for cash deposit
- Visit nearest ICICI Bank CDM branch
- Enter account number to deposit cash
- Insert cash and check cash details on screen
- Initiate deposit for amount displayed
- Verify account holder's name and enter mobile number
- Press continue to complete the transaction
ICICI Bank Cash Deposit With Debit Card
Steps for cash deposit
- Swipe your debit card and insert PIN Number
- Select cash deposit option
- Select your bank account type
- Insert cash and complete the transaction
Benefits of Cash Deposit Machine (CDM)
- Skip long queues to deposit cash
- Real time credit in to your account
- Other ATM transactions such as Cash withdrawal, balance inquiry, Mini statement and much more
Important Do's and Don'ts while using CDMs
- Always conduct your CDM transactions in privacy. Beware of suspicious movement of people around CDM.
- Collect the cash from the machine in case the note(s) are rejected.
- Remove the stapler pins if any before depositing cash into the machine.
- Ensure to deposit cash in line with limits prescribed for your account variant.
- Ensure to deposit not more than 200 notes in a single transaction.
- Use your hand or body to shield your PIN while entering it.
- Press 'Cancel' key before leaving the ATM and wait for the welcome screen. Remember to take your card, cash & transaction slip.
- Register your mobile number / Email ID with the Bank to get alerts for CDM transactions.
- If the cash is not dispensed or deposit is not received in account, report to the Bank immediately.
- Do not take help from strangers while depositing cash or handover your card to anyone for using it.
- Do not write your PIN on the card or disclose it to anyone, including Bank employee.
- Do not conduct your transaction if you observe any unusual devices or appendages connected to the CDM.
- Do not let anyone peep into the CDM while you are doing your transaction.
- Do not place your cash in your cash slot with rubber bands or stapler pins