NPS Grievance Redressal

NPS Grievance Redressal is available for redressing subscribers complaints on an urgent basis. The subscriber can raise grievance through any of the modes mentioned below:

  1. (1) Call Centre/Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS): The subscriber can contact the CRA call centre at toll free telephone number 1800-222-080 and register the grievance by using T-PIN
  2. (2) Physically to POP-SP: The subscriber may submit the grievance in a prescribed format to the POP-SP who will forward it to CRA Central Grievance Management System (CGMS)
  3. (3) Directly to CRA: The subscriber can directly send form to CRA
  4. (4) Web Portal: The subscriber can register the grievance at the website using I-pin allotted at the time of opening a Permanent Retirement Account