Gold Loan Documents Required
A gold loan is a secured loan which is offered against collateral of gold | gold ornaments. Under such loan, the borrower has to pledge his/her gold | gold ornaments with the bank who lends the funds as gold loan. Gold loans can be a good source of short term cash in case of emergency.
Banks will provides you an gold loan if you are eligible for gold loan. Banks required below listed documents when you apply for gold loan.
Gold Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed gold loan application form
- 2 passport size photographs
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Proof of income -Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 or Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (optional)
Other Bank Gold Loan Document Required
|Gold Loan Document Required|