Two Wheeler Loan Lowest Interest Rate 2023
Two wheeler Loan in India Starting at 9.95% as on 03 Dec 2023, is called the vehicle of a common man. Now-a-days owning a two wheeler has become very easy with the help of Two-Wheeler Loan which makes it possible to purchase a two-wheeler of your own choice and pay back the loan in easy monthly instalments and reduces your burden of a one-time payment.
Two Wheeler Loan at lower Interest Rate 03 Dec 2023
|Axis Bank||N/A||Max. 3 Years|
|Bandhan Bank Limited||N/A||Max. 4 Years|
|Dhanalakshmi Bank||N/A||Max. 5 Years|
|Hdfc Bank||N/A||Max. 5 Years|
|Icici Bank Limited||N/A||Max. 5 Years|
|Idfc First Bank||N/A||Max. 5 Years|
|Indian Overseas Bank||N/A||Max. 72 Months|
|Bank Of India||6.85% to 8.55%||Max. 60 Months|
|Allahabad Bank||10.35% to 10.50%||Max. 60 Months|
|Indian Bank||10.35% to 10.50%||Max. 60 Months|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||10.80% to 12.80%||Max. 60 Months|
|Dcb Bank Limited||11.01% to 11.14%||Max. 36 Months|
|Uco Bank||11.70%||Max. 48 Months|
|Karnataka Bank Limited||12.45%||Max. 60 Months|
|Federal Bank||12.50% to 17%||Max. 48 Months|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited||13.85%||Max. 35 Months|
|Karur Vysya Bank||14% to 16%||Max. 60 Months|
|State Bank Of India||16.25% to 18%||Max. 36 Months|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank Limited||16.25% to 18%||Max. 36 Months|
|State Bank Of Mysore||16.25% to 18%||Max. 36 Months|
|State Bank Of Hyderabad||16.25% to 18%||Max. 36 Months|
|State Bank Of Patiala||16.25% to 18%||Max. 36 Months|
|State Bank Of Travancore||16.25% to 18%||Max. 36 Months|
|State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||16.25% to 18%||Max. 36 Months|
|Indusind Bank||21% to 27%||Max. 5 Years|
A Home loan in India is offered by several banks at a lower interest rate starting at 9.95% as on 03 Dec 2023. These loans allow you to repay them in maximum of 5 Years. Banks offer the best Home loan schemes and you can repay the loan through easy EMIs.
Two Wheeler Loan has made your ride easier. Now you can minimize your dependency on public transport. Banks offer the best Two Wheeler loan schemes and you can repay the loan through ECS, Standing Instructions or post-dated cheques with easy EMIs.
How to Choose Right Lender for Two-Wheeler Loan?
There are many lenders available in the market which offer two-wheeler loan. It is suggested that before applying for a two-wheeler loan, you should do the homework of research of right lender properly. With the help of points mentioned below, you can choose right lender for two-wheeler loan:
- Compare Interest Rate offered for Two-Wheeler Loan. You can take help of lender's website or loan aggregators. Further, the interest rate differs based upon your income, market variations and the price of two-wheeler
- Enquire other kinds of Fees & Charges such as processing fee, insurance charges, etc. involved in Two-Wheeler Loan
- Check whether you can get required loan amount from the lender. This can be checked through loan eligibility calculator
- Ask Turnaround Time. This will tell you how quickly can you get the loan
- What is the Loan Repayment Tenure provided by the Lender?
- Whether there are any charges/ penalty, if you make Pre-payment of your Two-Wheeler Loan
- How is the Customer Service provided by the lender?
- Read all the terms and conditions mentioned in the loan agreement very carefully. This is very important step and in case of any dispute, this document is referred to to resolve the dispute