Dcb Bank Limited Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate at 11.01% to 11.14%
|INTEREST RATE||11.01% to 11.14%|
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 36 Months|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Dcb Bank
Dcb Bank Limited is a private sector bank in india. It has headquarter in Mumbai. Dcb Bank Limited was founded on 1995. It has 446 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Dcb Bank Limited which includes Dcb Bank Limited Official Website, Dcb Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, Dcb Bank Limited Branches accross the India, Dcb Bank Limited Contact Numbers, Dcb Bank Limited official EmailID, Dcb Bank Limited Headquarter and Dcb Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find Dcb Bank Limited two wheeler loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Two-Wheeler Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Two Wheeler Loan from below.
Other Products of Dcb Bank Limited:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|Dcb Bank RD Interest Rates||Dcb Bank ATMs Location|
Dcb Bank Two Wheeler Loan Purpose
For purchase of new/ used Two-Wheelers i.e. Scooters, Motor Cycles, Moped(s), Scooterrete(s), Scooties, Battery-Operated Scooters, etc. of any make and model. Generally, middle class of society like salaried class, small businessmen, farmers, self-employed, etc. who want to purchase new | used two wheeler are the borrowers of such loans.
Dcb Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- Employees of Government | Semi-Government Undertakings, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, Private Companies or Reputed Establishments, Professionals or self-employed individuals/ Businessmen, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 18 years.
- Students with father or mother or spouse as co-borrower.
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: Retirement age for salaried individuals & 65 years for others.
- The borrower should have a valid driving license.
- Minimum Net Annual Income criteria as per bank rules
Dcb Bank Two Wheeler Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed two-wheeler loan application form along with photographs
- KYC (Know Your Customer)documents
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Income Proof-Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Income Proof- Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (for other than salaried individuals)
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Age Proof- Mark sheets | pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- Signature Verification (Optional)
Dcb Bank Two Wheeler Loan EligibilityMaximum upto 85% of On Road Price
5% to 30% of On-road price which includes invoice value, cost of one time road tax, first time comprehensive insurance premium for one year. It varies from bank to bank and also depends on whether the tow-wheeler purchased is new or old one.
Dcb Bank Two Wheeler Loan Repayment
Maximum 60 EMIs are allowed for New Car Loan and repayment through maximum of 36 EMIs is allowed in case of Used Two-Wheeler Loan. Repayment period for used car also depends upon how old the car is.
- Primary : Hypothecation of two-wheeler to be purchased.
- Collateral : Third party guarantee of one person of sound net means and income (optional- depends upon bank).
Important to Know
- Income of spouse can be taken into consideration for determining the income criteria.
- Processing fee of around 0.50% of the loan amount is charged by some of the banks.
- Some banks offer lower interest rate with discount on processing fee exclusively for their account holders.
- Some banks provide loans up to 100% for their account holders for some specific models.
- Compare interest rates across all the banks and select the lowest one.
Benefits of Availing a Two-Wheeler Loan
- The process of applying for Two-Wheeler Loan is very easy and even lots of lenders offer you a facility to apply for it online also with minimal documentation.
- You get quick approval of loan. Majority of lenders approve the loan on the spot and take very minimal time for loan disbursal.
- Availing a Two-Wheeler Loan reduces burden on your budget because it is comparatively convenient to repay the loan in installments against pay whole amount in lump sum to buy a Two-Wheeler.
- You can get Two-Wheeler Loan at very competitive rates due to availability of large number of lenders providing Two-Wheeler Loan in the market.
- Many lenders offer loan at discounted rate to women applicants. So if you are woman and want to avail loan, it is beneficial for you.
- You will get flexible repayment option, ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- You may receive some extra benefits such as an insurance cover or accidental cover along with your two-wheeler loan.
Contact details of Dcb Bank Limited, Dcb Bank Limited SMS balance check number, Dcb Bank Limited SMS banking, Dcb Bank Limited mobile banking, Dcb Bank Limited toll free number,Dcb Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, Dcb Bank Limited miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 7506660011
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 022-68997777, 040-68157777
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-68997777, 040-68157777
Dcb Bank Limited Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.dcbbank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-68997777, 040-68157777
- EMAIL ID - [email protected]
- MISSED CALL NO. - 7506660011
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 022-68997777, 040-68157777
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 446
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - 6th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra
Dcb Bank Two Wheeler Loan FAQs Two Wheeler Loan Document Required