Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate at 10.50%
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 60 Months|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited is a Co-operative bank in india. It has headquarter in Nagpur. Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited was founded on 10-08-1962. It has 46 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited which includes Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Official Website, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Branches accross the India, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Contact Numbers, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited official EmailID, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Headquarter and Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited two wheeler loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Two-Wheeler Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Two Wheeler Loan from below.
Other Products of Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank RD Interest Rates||Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank ATMs Location|
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Two Wheeler Loan Purpose
For purchase of new/ used Two-Wheelers i.e. Scooters, Motor Cycles, Moped(s), Scooterrete(s), Scooties, Battery-Operated Scooters, etc. of any make and model. Generally, middle class of society like salaried class, small businessmen, farmers, self-employed, etc. who want to purchase new | used two wheeler are the borrowers of such loans.
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- Employees of Government | Semi-Government Undertakings, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, Private Companies or Reputed Establishments, Professionals or self-employed individuals/ Businessmen, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 18 years.
- Students with father or mother or spouse as co-borrower.
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: Retirement age for salaried individuals & 65 years for others.
- The borrower should have a valid driving license.
- Minimum Net Annual Income criteria as per bank rules
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Two Wheeler Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed two-wheeler loan application form along with photographs
- KYC (Know Your Customer)documents
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Income Proof-Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Income Proof- Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (for other than salaried individuals)
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Age Proof- Mark sheets | pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- Signature Verification (Optional)
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Two Wheeler Loan EligibilityMaximum loan amount allowed is 100% of vehicle cost without cost of fire insurance, accessories and one time RTO charges
5% to 30% of On-road price which includes invoice value, cost of one time road tax, first time comprehensive insurance premium for one year. It varies from bank to bank and also depends on whether the tow-wheeler purchased is new or old one.
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Two Wheeler Loan Repayment
Maximum 60 EMIs are allowed for New Car Loan and repayment through maximum of 36 EMIs is allowed in case of Used Two-Wheeler Loan. Repayment period for used car also depends upon how old the car is.
- Primary : Hypothecation of two-wheeler to be purchased.
- Collateral : Third party guarantee of one person of sound net means and income (optional- depends upon bank).
Important to Know
- Income of spouse can be taken into consideration for determining the income criteria.
- Processing fee of around 0.50% of the loan amount is charged by some of the banks.
- Some banks offer lower interest rate with discount on processing fee exclusively for their account holders.
- Some banks provide loans up to 100% for their account holders for some specific models.
- Compare interest rates across all the banks and select the lowest one.
Benefits of Availing a Two-Wheeler Loan
- The process of applying for Two-Wheeler Loan is very easy and even lots of lenders offer you a facility to apply for it online also with minimal documentation.
- You get quick approval of loan. Majority of lenders approve the loan on the spot and take very minimal time for loan disbursal.
- Availing a Two-Wheeler Loan reduces burden on your budget because it is comparatively convenient to repay the loan in installments against pay whole amount in lump sum to buy a Two-Wheeler.
- You can get Two-Wheeler Loan at very competitive rates due to availability of large number of lenders providing Two-Wheeler Loan in the market.
- Many lenders offer loan at discounted rate to women applicants. So if you are woman and want to avail loan, it is beneficial for you.
- You will get flexible repayment option, ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- You may receive some extra benefits such as an insurance cover or accidental cover along with your two-wheeler loan.
Contact details of Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited SMS balance check number, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited SMS banking, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited mobile banking, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited toll free number,Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited miss call number.
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 1800 266 7183
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 0712-2761386, 0712-2764313, 1800 266 7183
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.nnsbank.co.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 0712-2761386, 0712-2764313, 1800 266 7183
- EMAIL ID - [email protected]
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 1800 266 7183
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 46
- TOTAL ATMS - 22
- HEADQUARTER - Nagpur
- BANK ADDRESS - Dr. Ambedkar Chowk, Central Avenue, Nagpur, Maharashtra Pincode-440008
Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Two Wheeler Loan FAQs Two Wheeler Loan Document Required