Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
Two Wheeler is called the vehicle of a common man. Now-a-days owning a two wheeler has become very easy with the help of Two-Wheeler Loan which makes it possible to purchase a two-wheeler of your own choice and pay back the loan in easy monthly instalments and reduces your burden of a one-time payment.
Banks will provides you an Two Wheeler loan if you are eligible for Two Wheeler loan. Banks required below listed documents when you apply for Two Wheeler loan.
Two Wheeler Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed two-wheeler loan application form along with photographs
- KYC (Know Your Customer)documents
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Income Proof-Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Income Proof- Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (for other than salaried individuals)
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Age Proof- Mark sheets | pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- Signature Verification (Optional)
Other Bank Two Wheeler Loan Document Required
|Two Wheeler Loan Document Required|