Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate at 10.70%
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 36 Months|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd
Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd is a Co-operative bank in india. It has headquarter in Mumbai. Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd was founded on 1939. It has 54 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd which includes Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Official Website, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd ATMs accross the India, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Branches accross the India, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Contact Numbers, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd official EmailID, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Headquarter and Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Headquarter Address. Find Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd two wheeler loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Two-Wheeler Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Two Wheeler Loan from below.
Other Products of Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd RD Interest Rates||Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd ATMs Location|
Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Purpose
For purchase of new/ used Two-Wheelers i.e. Scooters, Motor Cycles, Moped(s), Scooterrete(s), Scooties, Battery-Operated Scooters, etc. of any make and model. Generally, middle class of society like salaried class, small businessmen, farmers, self-employed, etc. who want to purchase new | used two wheeler are the borrowers of such loans.
Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- Employees of Government | Semi-Government Undertakings, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, Private Companies or Reputed Establishments, Professionals or self-employed individuals/ Businessmen, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 18 years.
- Students with father or mother or spouse as co-borrower.
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: Retirement age for salaried individuals & 65 years for others.
- The borrower should have a valid driving license.
- Minimum Net Annual Income criteria as per bank rules
Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed two-wheeler loan application form along with photographs
- KYC (Know Your Customer)documents
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Income Proof-Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Income Proof- Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (for other than salaried individuals)
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Age Proof- Mark sheets | pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- Signature Verification (Optional)
Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Two Wheeler Loan EligibilityAny Individual, Proprietary/ Partnership concerns as well as Limited Companies are eligible to avail loan under the vehicle loan scheme; provided they have adequate repayment capacity
Loan upto 75% of Cost of Vehicle
5% to 30% of On-road price which includes invoice value, cost of one time road tax, first time comprehensive insurance premium for one year. It varies from bank to bank and also depends on whether the tow-wheeler purchased is new or old one.
Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Two Wheeler Loan Repayment
Maximum 60 EMIs are allowed for New Car Loan and repayment through maximum of 36 EMIs is allowed in case of Used Two-Wheeler Loan. Repayment period for used car also depends upon how old the car is.
- Primary : Hypothecation of two-wheeler to be purchased.
- Collateral : Third party guarantee of one person of sound net means and income (optional- depends upon bank).
Important to Know
- Income of spouse can be taken into consideration for determining the income criteria.
- Processing fee of around 0.50% of the loan amount is charged by some of the banks.
- Some banks offer lower interest rate with discount on processing fee exclusively for their account holders.
- Some banks provide loans up to 100% for their account holders for some specific models.
- Compare interest rates across all the banks and select the lowest one.
Benefits of Availing a Two-Wheeler Loan
- The process of applying for Two-Wheeler Loan is very easy and even lots of lenders offer you a facility to apply for it online also with minimal documentation.
- You get quick approval of loan. Majority of lenders approve the loan on the spot and take very minimal time for loan disbursal.
- Availing a Two-Wheeler Loan reduces burden on your budget because it is comparatively convenient to repay the loan in installments against pay whole amount in lump sum to buy a Two-Wheeler.
- You can get Two-Wheeler Loan at very competitive rates due to availability of large number of lenders providing Two-Wheeler Loan in the market.
- Many lenders offer loan at discounted rate to women applicants. So if you are woman and want to avail loan, it is beneficial for you.
- You will get flexible repayment option, ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- You may receive some extra benefits such as an insurance cover or accidental cover along with your two-wheeler loan.
Contact details of Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd SMS balance check number, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd SMS banking, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd mobile banking, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd toll free number,Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd toll free number 24*7, Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd miss call number.
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 022-23425961, 23114800
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-23425961, 23114800, Fax : 022-23430037
Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.bmcbankltd.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-23425961, 23114800, Fax : 022-23430037
- EMAIL ID - [email protected], [email protected]
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 022-23425961, 23114800
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 54
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - Zain Rangoonwala Bldg.,78, Mohammed Ali Road,Mumbai, Maharashtra Pincode-400003
Bombay Mercantile Co Op Bank Ltd Two Wheeler Loan FAQs Two Wheeler Loan Document Required