United Bank Of India Business Loan Interest Rate at 8.65% to 10.15%
|INTEREST RATE||8.65% to 10.15%|
|LOAN TENURE||Maximum 7 years|
|PROCESSING FEE||0.50% of the loan amount|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE PAYMENT CHARGES||Nil|
About United Bank Of India
United Bank Of India is a public sector bank in india established on Nov. 11, 1919. It has headquarter in Kolkata and address is Head Office,10, B.T.M. Sarani, Brabourn Road, Calcutta-700 001.. it has 2087 branches across the state.
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, loans, personal loans, netbanking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
United Bank Of India Business Loan Interest Rates, Business Loan at 8.65% to 10.15% Updated on 04 Oct 2023. Apply for Business Loans Online. Find purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Business Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Business Loan below.
Other Products of United Bank Of India:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
United Bank Of India Business Loan PurposeWORKING CAPITAL: This covers the cost of raw material, components, spares, stores, etc., and processing of raw materials, marketing of finished products, etc. by way of bills purchased and discounted and book debts.
TERM LOAN: For acquiring fixed assets like land, factory building, plant and machinery by new enterprises and in case of existing units for expanding factory accommodation, renovating and modernizing the existing factory with a view to improving the quality or reducing production cost, creating additional infrastructure facilities, like setting up of Research & Development Centres / Testing Laboratories, purchase of vehicle (other than the vehicles meant for personal use) which are required exclusively to meet production and marketing needs of the unit, etc..
United Bank Of India Business Loan EligibilityIndividuals / Partnership / Ltd Liability Partnership / Pvt. Ltd. Co. / Public Ltd. Co/Trust and Co-operative Societies registered under any law relating to co-operative societies engaged in the manufacture or production of goods and are categorized as Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
United Bank Of India Business Loan Document Required
- Completely Filled Business Loan Application Form
- PAN Card - For Individual / Partnership Firm / Company
- Identity Proof - Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof - Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Registered Lease Deed or Sale Agreement / Bank Statement)
- Ownership proof of either residence or office either in the name of applicant or jointly with family members
- Business Continuity Proof - Any one document dated 5 years old (Bank Statement / Sales Tax Challans / IT Returns / Shops & Est. Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership Deed)
- Proof of Vintage eg. Shops & Establishment certificate/VAT/Sales Tax Registration Certificate, etc
- KYC documents of Applicant/ Co-Applicant/ Promoters/ Guarantor
- Passport Size Photographs of all applicants and co-applicants
- Financial Projection for 2 years
- Last 3 year Financial Statement including latest 2 years Audited Statements along with all schedules
- Bank statements from the borrower's main account/s for last 6 months and 3 months of all other bank accounts mentioned in the Balance Sheet
- Any other document as required by the bank based on the status of the applicant.
United Bank Of India Business Loan AmountNeed based & as per repayment capacity of the borrower
United Bank Of India Business Loan Marginmargins
United Bank Of India Business Loan RepaymentWORKING CAPITAL LOAN: This shall be sanctioned for a period of one year and shall be renewed annually.
TERM LOAN: Except for the items mentioned in the table below, the repayment period would be 5 to 7 years depending upon the project profitability over and above the gestation period of 6 to 12 months.
United Bank Of India Business Loan SecurityPRIMARY: Mortgage/ Hypothecation/ Pledge/ Assignment etc. of assets (land/ building/ P&M/ stocks/ book debts (not older than 3 months) created out of the loan.
COLLATERAL: (1) Where land &/or building has been financed and mortgaged as primary security: No additional collateral security is required.
(2) Where Bank is not financing Land &/or Building and either only WC is sanctioned and/or TL is sanctioned for Plant & machinery only and land and/or building is not mortgaged with the Bank as in 1 above: Collateral security by way of mortgage of immovable properties or 3rd party guarantee may be asked for.
How to Manage your Business Loan Properly?
- Follow a financially disciplined attitude. You also need to manage your income and expenses well.
- Switch to loan having Lower Rate of Interest. Always be watchful about what rate of interest other lenders are charging. If you find considerable difference in the interest charge, you must think of switching you existing loan to the lender who is offering the loan at lower interest rate.
- Pay Higher EMI in case you are able to do so with ease and currently having no monetary issue. It will lower down you Business Loan amount and also lower your interest outgo.
- Opt for Partial Pre-payment. Whenever you receive extra funds by any means, you must try to make partial pre-payment of loan. It will reduce your debt marginally.
- Do not Avail Unnecessary Loan. If you can manage some small expenses out of the funds in your hand then you must not opt for any kind of loan.
- Pay your EMIs on Time. Do not make any delay in payment of your loan EMI and never ever miss your EMI. Delay in payment may attract penalty or extra charges. Also it will impact your credit score negatively.
- Make higher down payment. In that case, you will need lower loan which you can manager efficiently by repaying it on time and with ease.
- Try to repay other small loans, if possible. It will reduce your debt burden and so as your interest cost.
Tax Benefits Available in Business Loan
Interest paid on a business loan is tax deductible expense which means interest paid is an expense for the business and is deducted from gross income. However, the principal amount is not tax deductible because repayment of principal means paying back the money borrowed, hence cannot be considered an expense.
As the tax is paid on the net income earned by a businessman in a financial year. So the interest can be subtracted from the gross income in order to compute the net income. After deducting the interest expenses from the gross income, net income is arrived at, on which the income tax is paid.
As after deduction of interest from the gross income of the business, the net taxable income, on which tax is to be paid, reduces and hence the businessman needs to pay less income tax.
Contact details of United Bank Of India, United Bank Of India SMS balance check number, United Bank Of India SMS banking, United Bank Of India mobile banking, United Bank Of India toll free number,United Bank Of India toll free number 24*7, United Bank Of India miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9015431345
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18001033470, 022-40429100
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18003450345, 18003452222, 033-22428940, 033-22488645
United Bank Of India Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.pnbindia.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18003450345, 18003452222, 033-22428940, 033-22488645
- EMAIL ID - [email protected], [email protected]
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9015431345
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18001033470, 022-40429100
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 2087
- HEADQUARTER - Kolkata
- BANK ADDRESS - Head Office,10, B.T.M. Sarani, Brabourn Road, Calcutta-700 001.
United Bank Of India Business Loan FAQs Business Loan Document Required