Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited Personal Loan Interest Rate at 13.00%
|Maximum upto Rs. 5 Lakhs
|Maximum Tenure 60 months
|As decided by the bank from time to time
|Please Contact Bank Branch
|PRE PAYMENT CHARGES
|As decided by the bank from time to time
About Nkgsb Cooperative Bank
Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited is a Co-operative bank in india . It has headquarter in Mumbai.Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited was founded on 26-09-1917. It has 113 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited which includes Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited Official Website, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited Branches accross the India, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited Contact Numbers, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited official EmailID, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited Headquarter and Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited two wheeler loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Personal Loan ,Security, Document Required for Personal Loan from below.
Other Products of Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited:
|Two Wheeler Loan
|FD Interest Rates
|Nkgsb Cooperative Bank RD Interest Rates
|Nkgsb Cooperative Bank ATMs Location
Features and Benefits of Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Personal Loan
- Maximum loan amount
- Multiple loan repayment options
- Fast & easy processing of personal loan application
- Quick loan approval
- Guarantor is not insisted upon by the bank
- Attractive & competitive interest rates
- Offers special schemes and discounts for employees of large companies
- Usually, no security is required for availing personal loan
How to Apply for Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Personal Loan?
- Apply Online: You can apply online through website of Nkgsb Cooperative Bank and fill up your personal information and work information & uploading necessary documents. You can apply after checking your loan eligibility.
- Apply Offline: You can visit personally to any of Nkgsb Cooperative Bank branches alongwith all the required documents , fill up the form and get your loan approval process started.
Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Purpose
To meet all sorts of financial needs like a holiday trip abroad, household shifting, marriage in the family, payment of credit card bill, repayment of an existing loan, medical emergencies and many more without worrying about keeping any collateral or property.
Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 58 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Salaried / Self - Employed with regular income.
- Number of years in the present job/ business/ profession: upto 3 years
Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed personal loan application form
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Proof of income -Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Proof of income- Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (for other than salaried individuals)
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Personal Loan AmountMaximum upto Rs. 5 Lakhs
Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Repayment
Maximum 60 EMIs are allowed for repayment of personal loan. It starts from 12 EMIs. Repayment period also depends upon your credit score.
Nkgsb Cooperative Bank : Repayment as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)
Any one of the following methods can be used to repay the loan:
- Standing instruction registration at your bank
- Through Internet Banking solution
- Automated Payment through ECS (Electronic Clearing service)
- Through Mobile Banking App, if provided by the bank
Top 3 Reasons of Rejection of Personal Loan Application
(1) Poor Credit Score
Credit score is considered as a measure of credit worthiness of any person. Good Credit Score determines your credibility to repay the loan without defaulting it. Credit score is important for lender to assess the risk of default. Due to poor credit score, many of the personal loan applications get rejected by the lenders. A person having credit score less than 750 may face an issue of his/ her personal loan rejection.
(2) Higher Size of Existing Debt
If you have already taken a lot of loan and the loan to net income ratio is above 40% then the lenders may reject your loan application.
(3) Higher Loan Enquiries
Whenever you apply for a credit, the lender asks for your credit report from the credit bureaus which is called an enquiry. The credit bureau considers such enquiries as hard enquiries and mentions it in your credit report. You yourself should not make too many enquires even if it is available free of cost. Too many enquiries has a negative impact on your credit score.
Personal Loan Myths
Pre-payment of Personal Loan always attracts Penalty
It is not true that pre-payment of Personal Loan always attracts penalty. It depends upon lenders to charges any pre-payment penalty. It has been seen that there are many lenders who do not charge any prepayment penalty.
Personal Loan at Lowest Interest Rate is the Best
It is not correct that Personal Loan at lowest interest rate is the best. There are other important components also which matter a lot while selecting best lender for personal loan. These components are processing fee, eligible amount, tenure of loan repayment, service issues, other terms of loan, etc. You need to consider all these components in addition to lowest interest rate.
Hike in Interest Rate increases EMIs of Personal Loan
When these in a hike in interest rate, loans obtained at fixed rate of interest would not affect. In case of floating rate loans also, if you do not want EMIs to go up, you can go for increase in tenure.
Your Personal Loan Application Gets Rejected if you do not have Regular Income
In case you do not have a regular source of income, there are chances when you can get personal loan application approved and can avail personal loan. Loan approval can be given to you if you add a joint holder having a regular income or you can borrow from peer to peer lenders.
Longer Personal Loan Repayment Tenure is Better
It is an assumption that longer personal loan repayment tenure is better as the borrower will need to pay lower EMIs which he/ she can pay comfortably but it is not so. Longer repayment tenure brings higher interest outgo also. You will need to pay interest for longer time period.
Interest Rates are not Negotiable
Interest rates on personal loan vary from customer to customer. Customers with high credit score and good income can negotiate on interest rates with the lenders and can get comparatively lower interest rate loans.
Good Credit Score Guarantees Personal Loan Approval
Carrying good credit score does not guarantee personal loan approval as there are other factors like income, regularity of income, employer, employment type, etc. which the lender consider during loan approval process apart from good credit score.
You cannot Get Personal Loan with Poor Credit Score
Credit Score is just one of the few measures considered during home loan approval process to decide whether to give approval or in the rejection of the loan application. In some cases, your home loan application may be rejected despite having good credit score, if other factors are not up to the mark. With bad credit score, you can get a home loan but probably at higher interest rate. Sanction of home loan also depends on other factors like age of the borrower, income of the applicant, etc.
If major banks are not providing home loan with poor credit score, you may avail the loan from many other cooperatives banks and NBFCs.
Contact details of Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited SMS balance check number, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited SMS banking, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited mobile banking, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited toll free number,Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited miss call number.
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 022-67545000
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-67545000
Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Limited Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.nkgsb-bank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 022-67545000
- EMAIL ID - [email protected], [email protected]
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 022-67545000
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 113
- TOTAL ATMS - 105
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - Laxmi Sadan, 361, Vithalbhai Patel-,Road, Girgaon,Mumbai, Maharashtra Pincode-400004
Nkgsb Cooperative Bank Personal Loan FAQs Personal Loan Document Required