Uco Bank Business Loan Interest Rate at 9.85% to 11.85%
|INTEREST RATE||Contact Bank Branch|
|LOAN TENURE||Maximum 5 years|
|PROCESSING FEE||Up to Rs. 5 Lakh: NIL|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE PAYMENT CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Uco Bank
Uco Bank is a public sector bank in india established on Jan. 6, 1943. It has headquarter in Kolkata and address is Head Office,239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg,Nariman Point,Mumbai-400 021.. It has 3020 branches across the state 2096 and ATMs across India.
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, loans, personal loans, netbanking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Uco Bank Business Loan Interest Rates, Business Loan at 9.85% to 11.85% Updated on 01 Apr 2023. Apply for Business Loans Online. Find purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Business Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Business Loan below.
Other Products of Uco Bank:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Business Loan PurposeUCO Bank Term Loan is provided for:
- Setting up new manufacturing/industrial units
- Expansion of existing units
- Exchanging of high cost debts availed form other banks/FIs
Business Loan EligibilityProject loan (green field or brown field) or non-project loan for capital goods/ asset creation for project on long term basis
Business Loan Document Required
- Completely Filled Business Loan Application Form
- PAN Card - For Individual / Partnership Firm / Company
- Identity Proof - Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof - Any one (e.g. Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Registered Lease Deed or Sale Agreement / Bank Statement)
- Ownership proof of either residence or office either in the name of applicant or jointly with family members
- Business Continuity Proof - Any one document dated 5 years old (Bank Statement / Sales Tax Challans / IT Returns / Shops & Est. Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership Deed)
- Proof of Vintage eg. Shops & Establishment certificate/VAT/Sales Tax Registration Certificate, etc
- KYC documents of Applicant/ Co-Applicant/ Promoters/ Guarantor
- Passport Size Photographs of all applicants and co-applicants
- Financial Projection for 2 years
- Last 3 year Financial Statement including latest 2 years Audited Statements along with all schedules
- Bank statements from the borrower's main account/s for last 6 months and 3 months of all other bank accounts mentioned in the Balance Sheet
- Any other document as required by the bank based on the status of the applicant.
Business Loan Amountup to Rs. 1 crore
Business Loan RepaymentMax. 5 Years
ParticularCGTMSE Cover is mandatory for loans & advances upto Rs.1.00 crore.
How to Manage your Business Loan Properly?
- Follow a financially disciplined attitude. You also need to manage your income and expenses well.
- Switch to loan having Lower Rate of Interest. Always be watchful about what rate of interest other lenders are charging. If you find considerable difference in the interest charge, you must think of switching you existing loan to the lender who is offering the loan at lower interest rate.
- Pay Higher EMI in case you are able to do so with ease and currently having no monetary issue. It will lower down you Business Loan amount and also lower your interest outgo.
- Opt for Partial Pre-payment. Whenever you receive extra funds by any means, you must try to make partial pre-payment of loan. It will reduce your debt marginally.
- Do not Avail Unnecessary Loan. If you can manage some small expenses out of the funds in your hand then you must not opt for any kind of loan.
- Pay your EMIs on Time. Do not make any delay in payment of your loan EMI and never ever miss your EMI. Delay in payment may attract penalty or extra charges. Also it will impact your credit score negatively.
- Make higher down payment. In that case, you will need lower loan which you can manager efficiently by repaying it on time and with ease.
- Try to repay other small loans, if possible. It will reduce your debt burden and so as your interest cost.
Tax Benefits Available in Business Loan
Interest paid on a business loan is tax deductible expense which means interest paid is an expense for the business and is deducted from gross income. However, the principal amount is not tax deductible because repayment of principal means paying back the money borrowed, hence cannot be considered an expense.
As the tax is paid on the net income earned by a businessman in a financial year. So the interest can be subtracted from the gross income in order to compute the net income. After deducting the interest expenses from the gross income, net income is arrived at, on which the income tax is paid.
As after deduction of interest from the gross income of the business, the net taxable income, on which tax is to be paid, reduces and hence the businessman needs to pay less income tax.
Contact details of Uco Bank, Uco Bank SMS balance check number, Uco Bank SMS banking, Uco Bank mobile banking, Uco Bank toll free number,Uco Bank toll free number 24*7, Uco Bank miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9278792787
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18001030123
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001030123, 033-44557300
Uco Bank Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.ucobank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001030123, 033-44557300
- EMAIL ID - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9278792787
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18001030123
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 3020
- TOTAL ATMS - 2096
- HEADQUARTER - Kolkata
- BANK ADDRESS - Head Office,239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg,Nariman Point,Mumbai-400 021.
Uco Bank Personal Loan FAQsPersonal Loan Document Required
Other Banks Business Loan Interest Rates
|Banks Business Loan Interest Rates|