How to protect your Debit Card PIN?
Follow the precautions mentioned in the PIN mailer cover and adhere to the following instructions:
- You are advised to change your PIN after the initial transaction
- Keep your PIN a secret
- Never keep the PIN number with your ATM / Debit cards
- Never disclose your PIN to anyone, including family members, bank staff or the police
- Your PIN is your password for the service and it is not necessary to disclose it to anyone
- Do not use obvious and guessable numbers for your PIN like, for example your date of birth, your vehicle number, etc.
- Keep changing your PIN periodically
- If you think, it may have been stolen, change your PIN immediately