Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited Car Loan Interest Rate at 8.85% to 10.35%
|INTEREST RATE||8.85% to 10.35%|
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 60 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||One guarantor of good means acceptable to the bank|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited is a Co-operative bank in india. It has headquarter in Mumbai.Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited was founded on 09-06-1970. It has 72 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited which includes Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited Official Website, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited Branches accross the India, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited Contact Numbers, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited official EmailID, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited Headquarter and Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Car Loan PurposeFor purchase of New / Old (second hand) 4 Wheelers Vehicle.
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Car Loan AmountUpto 100% of invoice price of vehicle.
MarginNew vehicle: Upto 20.00 lacs : NIL
Above 20.00 lacs : 10% of road price (i.e. the cost of vehicle + RTO Registration + Tax + Insurance).
Old vehicle: 50% (If aggregate price is less than valuation then 50% of the Agreement price).
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Car Loan RepaymentNew Vehicle : Maximum 60 months.
Old Vehicles : 50% of the life or vehicle as estimated by the empanelled valuer or 60 months, whichever is less.
SecurityPrimary - Hypothecation of new / second hand vehicle (as the case may be).
Collateral - For sanctioning of vehicle loan above Rs.20 Lakh,collateral security equivalent to 50% of loan amount.
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited SMS balance check number, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited SMS banking, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited mobile banking, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited toll free number,Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited miss call number.
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18002331700
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 251-2875000 to 2875010, 1800-233-1700
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.dnsbank.in/
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 251-2875000 to 2875010, 1800-233-1700
- EMAIL ID - [email protected]
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18002331700
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 72
- TOTAL ATMS - 52
- HEADQUARTER - Mumbai
- BANK ADDRESS - "Madhukunj", Plot No.P-52, MIDC Phase II, Kalyan Shil Rd., Sonarpada, Dombivili (East), Maharashtra Pincode-421204
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Car Loan FAQs Car Loan Document Required