Indian Bank Car Loan Interest Rate at 8.60% to 12.90%
|INTEREST RATE||8.60% to 12.90%|
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 84 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Tangible security/ Guarantee may be insisted based on the risk perception of the individual proposal|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Indian Bank
Indian Bank is a public sector bank in india with total assets 3088 crore. It has headquarter in Chennai.Indian Bank was founded on Aug 15, 1907. It has 2409 branches and total assets 30882344 ATMs across India.
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Indian Bank which includes Indian Bank Official Website, Indian Bank ATMs accross the India, Indian Bank Branches accross the India, Indian Bank Contact Numbers, Indian Bank official EmailID, Indian Bank Headquarter and Indian Bank Headquarter Address. Find Indian Bank Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Indian Bank:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Indian Bank Car Loan PurposeFor purchase of New | Used Four Wheeler (Used four wheeler should not be more than 3 years and should be certified by reputed automobile engineer | valuer).
Indian Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Indian Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Indian Bank Car Loan AmountFor New Car: Maximum loan ceiling is Rs. 2 Crore
For Used Car: Maximum loan ceiling is Rs. 1 Crore
Margin15% of On-Road Price for new vehicle.
30% of vehicle price quoted by authorised dealer for used vehicle
Indian Bank Car Loan RepaymentNew Car: Maximum 84 Months & Used Car: 72 months
SecurityHypothecation of Vehicle to be purchased out of Loan.
Vehicle should be insured for the full value with the bank clause
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Indian Bank, Indian Bank SMS balance check number, Indian Bank SMS banking, Indian Bank mobile banking, Indian Bank toll free number,Indian Bank toll free number 24*7, Indian Bank miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 8108781085, 9289592895
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18004250000, 044 28134300
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18004250000, 044 28134300
Indian Bank Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://indianbank.in/
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18004250000, 044 28134300
- EMAIL ID - [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- MISSED CALL NO. - 8108781085, 9289592895
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18004250000, 044 28134300
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 2409
- TOTAL ATMS - 2344
- HEADQUARTER - Chennai
- BANK ADDRESS - PB No: 5555, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai - 600014
Indian Bank Car Loan FAQs Car Loan Document Required