Indian Overseas Bank Car Loan Interest Rate at 9.80% to 11.80%
|INTEREST RATE||9.80% to 11.80%|
|LOAN TENURE||Max. 84 EMI|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
About Indian Overseas Bank
Indian Overseas Bank is a public sector bank in india with total assets 457 crore. It has headquarter in Chennai.Indian Overseas Bank was founded on Feb 10, 1937. It has 3381 branches and total assets 4573571 ATMs across India.
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Indian Overseas Bank which includes Indian Overseas Bank Official Website, Indian Overseas Bank ATMs accross the India, Indian Overseas Bank Branches accross the India, Indian Overseas Bank Contact Numbers, Indian Overseas Bank official EmailID, Indian Overseas Bank Headquarter and Indian Overseas Bank Headquarter Address. Find Indian Overseas Bank Car loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Car Loan ,Security, Documents Required for Car Loan from below.
Other Products of Indian Overseas Bank:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Indian Overseas Bank Car Loan PurposeFor buying a new or used car (not more than 5 years old).
Indian Overseas Bank Car Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 60 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Professionals, self-employed and others who are income tax assessees and persons engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
Indian Overseas Bank Car Loan Documents Required
- Applicant's latest photograph.
- Age Proof- Mark sheets/pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional)
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Documents.
- Identity Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport.
- Address Proof (any one): Voter's ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill or ration card.
- Income Proof (any one): Latest salary slip, previous year's Form 16, bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Indian Overseas Bank Car Loan AmountNew car - Upto 90% of the cost of the car.
Used car - Upto 75% of the market value of the car.
Margin10% of the cost price of the vehicle.
Indian Overseas Bank Car Loan RepaymentMaximum 84 Months
SecurityHypothecation of the vehicle purchased.
The Banks lien on the vehicle should be marked in the R.C. Book.
Vehicle should be insured for the full value with the bank clause.
Tips to Manage Car Loan in a Better Way
(1) Make Proper Schedule for EMIs to be paid
You must make a proper schedule for payment of your EMIs in time and without any hassle or burden.
(2) Never Skip any Payment
Automatic transfer from your bank account is the best option that will make sure that the EMIs are paid every month without fail. In this way, none of the EMIs will skip. This will also help improving your credit score.
(3) Keep Loan Tenure Small
You must keep the car loan tenure as small as possible if your finances permit. It will be beneficial for you in two ways. First, you will get rid of loan in an early manner and second, your interest outgo will be very less as compared to longer tenure car loans.
(4) Make one Extra Payment Every Year
You must try to make an extra payment of loan amount each year. You can do so when you receive any funds like bonus etc. It will reduce your loan tenure or EMIs.
(5) Refinance your Car Loan
You must keep watching other institutions who are offering car loans and their interest rates. If other institution is offering you a car loan at lower interest rate, it would be beneficial to get your car loan refinanced from that institution.
Benefits of Car Loan
- Higher Loan Amount: Banks offer you a car loan of up to 80-100% of the on-road price of the car in case of new cars. The on-road price of a car includes the ex-showroom price, state government tax and insurance cost of the car.
- No Need to Liquidate your Investments: If you avail car loan then there is no need to liquidate your investments which you have made for some other purposes.
- Flexible Tenure: You can go for any loan repayment tenure ranging from 1 year to 7 years according to your choice.
- Tax Benefits: Car Loan can help you save on tax if you are a self-employed person/ businessman and use the car for legitimate business purposes. If you are a self-employed person/ businessman, you can claim the interest paid on car loan as a business expense. In this way, your taxable income will get reduced by the amount of interest you have paid in a financial year on car loan.
Contact details of Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Overseas Bank SMS balance check number, Indian Overseas Bank SMS banking, Indian Overseas Bank mobile banking, Indian Overseas Bank toll free number,Indian Overseas Bank toll free number 24*7, Indian Overseas Bank miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9210622122
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 18008904445, 18004254445, 044-28524212
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18008904445, 18004254445, 044-28524212
Indian Overseas Bank Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.iob.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18008904445, 18004254445, 044-28524212
- EMAIL ID - email@example.com
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9210622122
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 18008904445, 18004254445, 044-28524212
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 3381
- TOTAL ATMS - 3571
- HEADQUARTER - Chennai
- BANK ADDRESS - 763 Anna Salai, Chennai - 600002
Indian Overseas Bank Car Loan FAQs Car Loan Document Required
Other Banks Car Loan Interest Rates
|Banks Car Loan Interest Rates|