City Union Bank Limited Home Loan Interest Rate at 10.25% - 12.75%
|INTEREST RATE||10.25% - 12.75%|
|LOAN TENURE||15 Years|
|PROCESSING FEE||1% of the loan amount, subject to minimum Rs 250|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
Calculate City Union Bank Home Loan EMI Calculate EMI Now
About City Union Bank
City Union Bank Limited is a private sector bank in india. City Union Bank Limited was founded on 1904. It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about City Union Bank Limited which includes City Union Bank Limited Official Website, City Union Bank Limited ATMs accross the India, City Union Bank Limited Branches accross the India, City Union Bank Limited Contact Numbers, City Union Bank Limited official EmailID, City Union Bank Limited Headquarter and City Union Bank Limited Headquarter Address. Find City Union Bank Limited Home loan purpose, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Home Loan ,Security, Document Required for Home Loan from below.
Other Products of City Union Bank Limited:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Why City Union Bank Home Loan?
- City Union Bank provides a range of Home Loan Schemes designed for different needs of customers
- Interest Rate is very competitive and affordable
- Minimal Documentation
- It provides Flexible Repayment Options to the borrowers
- Easy and fast approval & disbursal of home loans
- Has dedicated team of well-experienced employees which also offer personalised service
- 24/7 customer care service of City Union Bank offers timely assistance to the customers
City Union Bank Home Loan Purpose
- Purchase site for construction of a house .
- Purchase of a ready built house flat
- Modification of the existing house | flat.
- Purchase of a flat under construction.
City Union Bank Home Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or a fully documented NRI. He, essentially, must be a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- The applicant's age must be in the range of 18 years and 70 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed with a regular income.
- The applicant must earn more than the minimum required income.
City Union Bank Home Loan Document Required
- Duly filled and signed application form with photograph
- Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, ID-card issued by Government
- Address Proof - Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, Electricity/ Telephone/ Post-Paid Mobile bill, Bank statement
- Age Proof - Passport, Birth Certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter id card, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ College leaving certificate
- Form 16
- Latest 6 months salary slips for salaried persons
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) of last 3 years
- Last 3 years CA Certified or Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Processing fee Cheque
- Copies of the title documents of the property and the approved plan
- For Construction/ Renovation case, cost estimate from the Architect
Tax Benefits of availing City Union Bank Home Loan
There are two types of tax benefits associated with home loan for Resident Indians:
Repayment of the Principal Amount: One can get a Tax rebate under section 80C of the Income Tax Act on whole amount repaid by him in a financial year, maximum upto Rs. 1,50,000/- each financial year (Increased from 1 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh in Budget 2014).
Repayment of the Interest on Home Loan: Tax Benefit on Home Loan for payment of Interest is allowed as a deduction under Section 24(1) of the Income Tax Act. One is eligible for a Tax Rebate of maximum of Rs. 2 lakh per financial year for home loan interest paid by him/her during that financial year.
City Union Bank Home Loan AmountMaximum Rs. 1 Crore
Margin25% of the loan amount
City Union Bank Home Loan RepaymentMaximum period 15 Years for purchase and construction of house
SecurityMortgage of land and building to be constructed | purchased.
In Case of Prepayment of City Union Bank Home Loan, will EMI change?
One can pre-pay City Union Bank Home Loan without any prepayment charges as it allows prepayment at nil charges in case of floating rate home loans. If the borrower makes a prepayment, the outstanding balance of principal amount of his home loan reduces. Then in that case he has following 2 options:
- He can continue with the existing and reduce the loan tenure
- He can reduce the EMI and keep the loan tenure the same
Out of above 2 options, first option is more beneficial for the borrower as he pay less interest to the bank as the pay off home loan will be faster.
How to reduce your Home Loan EMI?
- Negotiate with your banker on lower interest rate
- Apply for longer tenure
- Give maximum amount as down payment
- Pre-pay loan amount
- Switch to another bank/ FI offering lower interest rate
Contact details of City Union Bank Limited, City Union Bank Limited SMS balance check number SMS banking, City Union Bank Limited mobile banking, City Union Bank Limited toll free number,City Union Bank Limited toll free number 24*7, City Union Bank Limited miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9278177444
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 044-71225000
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 044-71225000
City Union Bank Limited Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.cityunionbank.com
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 044-71225000
- EMAIL ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9278177444
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 044-71225000
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 758
- HEADQUARTER - Kumbakonam
- BANK ADDRESS - 149, T S R (Big) Street, Post Box No 25, Kumbakonam-612001, Tamil Nadu
City Union Bank Home Loan FAQs Home Loan Document Required
Other Banks Home Loan Interest Rates
|Banks Home Loan Interest Rates|