State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan Interest Rate at 9.10% to 9.65%
|INTEREST RATE||9.10% to 9.65%|
|LOAN TENURE||30 Years|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||Nil|
About State Bank Of Patiala
State Bank Of Patiala is a public sector bank in india. State Bank Of Patiala was founded on Nov. 17, 1917. It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about State Bank Of Patiala which includes State Bank Of Patiala Official Website, State Bank Of Patiala ATMs accross the India, State Bank Of Patiala Branches accross the India, State Bank Of Patiala Contact Numbers, State Bank Of Patiala official EmailID, State Bank Of Patiala Headquarter and State Bank Of Patiala Headquarter Address. Find State Bank Of Patiala Home loan purpose, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Home Loan ,Security, Document Required for Home Loan from below.
Other Products of State Bank Of Patiala:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Why State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan?
- State Bank Of Patiala provides a range of Home Loan Schemes designed for different needs of customers
- Interest Rate is very competitive and affordable
- Minimal Documentation
- It provides Flexible Repayment Options to the borrowers
- Easy and fast approval & disbursal of home loans
- Has dedicated team of well-experienced employees which also offer personalised service
- 24/7 customer care service of State Bank Of Patiala offers timely assistance to the customers
State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan Purpose
- For construction of house| flat;
- For purchase of built house|flat.
- For purchase of under construction house|flat from Housing Boards| Development Authorities| Co-operative Societies| Approved Private Builders| Projects.
- For carrying out Additions to the house/flat.
- For carrying out repairs| renovation | alterations| cost of furnishing to the house/flat.
- For meeting cost escalation in the cases of under-construction flats to existing Housing Loan borrowers.
- For purchase of land|plot for house building.
State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or a fully documented NRI. He, essentially, must be a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- The applicant's age must be in the range of 18 years and 70 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed with a regular income.
- The applicant must earn more than the minimum required income.
State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan Document Required
- Duly filled and signed application form with photograph
- Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, ID-card issued by Government
- Address Proof - Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, Electricity/ Telephone/ Post-Paid Mobile bill, Bank statement
- Age Proof - Passport, Birth Certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter id card, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ College leaving certificate
- Form 16
- Latest 6 months salary slips for salaried persons
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) of last 3 years
- Last 3 years CA Certified or Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Processing fee Cheque
- Copies of the title documents of the property and the approved plan
- For Construction/ Renovation case, cost estimate from the Architect
Tax Benefits of availing State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan
There are two types of tax benefits associated with home loan for Resident Indians:
Repayment of the Principal Amount: One can get a Tax rebate under section 80C of the Income Tax Act on whole amount repaid by him in a financial year, maximum upto Rs. 1,50,000/- each financial year (Increased from 1 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh in Budget 2014).
Repayment of the Interest on Home Loan: Tax Benefit on Home Loan for payment of Interest is allowed as a deduction under Section 24(1) of the Income Tax Act. One is eligible for a Tax Rebate of maximum of Rs. 2 lakh per financial year for home loan interest paid by him/her during that financial year.
State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan AmountCustomised, depending upon applicant's income and repaying capacity, age, assets and liabilities, cost of the proposed house|flat etc.
Margin10% to 25% of the loan amount
State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan RepaymentMaximum 30 years or upto the age of 70 years , whichever is earlier.
SecurityEquitable|registered mortgage of the property in question.
In Case of Prepayment of State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan, will EMI change?
One can pre-pay State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan without any prepayment charges as it allows prepayment at nil charges in case of floating rate home loans. If the borrower makes a prepayment, the outstanding balance of principal amount of his home loan reduces. Then in that case he has following 2 options:
- He can continue with the existing and reduce the loan tenure
- He can reduce the EMI and keep the loan tenure the same
Out of above 2 options, first option is more beneficial for the borrower as he pay less interest to the bank as the pay off home loan will be faster.
How to reduce your Home Loan EMI?
- Negotiate with your banker on lower interest rate
- Apply for longer tenure
- Give maximum amount as down payment
- Pre-pay loan amount
- Switch to another bank/ FI offering lower interest rate
Contact details of State Bank Of Patiala, State Bank Of Patiala SMS balance check number SMS banking, State Bank Of Patiala mobile banking, State Bank Of Patiala toll free number,State Bank Of Patiala toll free number 24*7, State Bank Of Patiala miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 9223766666
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 1800112211
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001802010, 0175-2395521
State Bank Of Patiala Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.sbi.co.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 18001802010, 0175-2395521
- EMAIL ID - [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- MISSED CALL NO. - 9223766666
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 1800112211
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 36295
- HEADQUARTER - Patiala
- BANK ADDRESS - Head Office,The Mall, Patiala, Punjab
State Bank Of Patiala Home Loan FAQs Home Loan Document Required