Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home Loan Interest Rate at
|INTEREST RATE||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|LOAN TENURE||Contact Bank Branch|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As per bank's discretion|
About Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd
Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd is a private sector bank in india. Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd was founded on 21-07-2017. It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd which includes Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Official Website, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd ATMs accross the India, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Branches accross the India, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Contact Numbers, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd official EmailID, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Headquarter and Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Headquarter Address. Find Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home loan purpose, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Home Loan ,Security, Document Required for Home Loan from below.
Other Products of Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Why Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home Loan?
- Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd provides a range of Home Loan Schemes designed for different needs of customers
- Interest Rate is very competitive and affordable
- Minimal Documentation
- It provides Flexible Repayment Options to the borrowers
- Easy and fast approval & disbursal of home loans
- Has dedicated team of well-experienced employees which also offer personalised service
- 24/7 customer care service of Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd offers timely assistance to the customers
Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home Loan Purpose
- To purchase or construct a new or old house or flat
- To repair, renovate, extend, alter an existing house
- To purchase ready flat or house from housing societies or State Government Housing Board or private builder
- To buy consumer durables for a new house under Total Home Loan Scheme
Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or a fully documented NRI. He, essentially, must be a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- The applicant's age must be in the range of 18 years and 70 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed with a regular income.
- The applicant must earn more than the minimum required income.
Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home Loan Document Required
- Duly filled and signed application form with photograph
- Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, ID-card issued by Government
- Address Proof - Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, Electricity/ Telephone/ Post-Paid Mobile bill, Bank statement
- Age Proof - Passport, Birth Certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter id card, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ College leaving certificate
- Form 16
- Latest 6 months salary slips for salaried persons
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) of last 3 years
- Last 3 years CA Certified or Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Processing fee Cheque
- Copies of the title documents of the property and the approved plan
- For Construction/ Renovation case, cost estimate from the Architect
Tax Benefits of availing Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home Loan
There are two types of tax benefits associated with home loan for Resident Indians:
Repayment of the Principal Amount: One can get a Tax rebate under section 80C of the Income Tax Act on whole amount repaid by him in a financial year, maximum upto Rs. 1,50,000/- each financial year (Increased from 1 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh in Budget 2014).
Repayment of the Interest on Home Loan: Tax Benefit on Home Loan for payment of Interest is allowed as a deduction under Section 24(1) of the Income Tax Act. One is eligible for a Tax Rebate of maximum of Rs. 2 lakh per financial year for home loan interest paid by him/her during that financial year.
In Case of Prepayment of Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home Loan, will EMI change?
One can pre-pay Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home Loan without any prepayment charges as it allows prepayment at nil charges in case of floating rate home loans. If the borrower makes a prepayment, the outstanding balance of principal amount of his home loan reduces. Then in that case he has following 2 options:
- He can continue with the existing and reduce the loan tenure
- He can reduce the EMI and keep the loan tenure the same
Out of above 2 options, first option is more beneficial for the borrower as he pay less interest to the bank as the pay off home loan will be faster.
How to reduce your Home Loan EMI?
- Negotiate with your banker on lower interest rate
- Apply for longer tenure
- Give maximum amount as down payment
- Pre-pay loan amount
- Switch to another bank/ FI offering lower interest rate
Contact details of Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd SMS balance check number SMS banking, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd mobile banking, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd toll free number,Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd toll free number 24*7, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd miss call number.
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 1800313313
Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - http://fincarebank.com/
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 1800313313
- EMAIL ID - [email protected]
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 1
- HEADQUARTER - Bengaluru
- BANK ADDRESS - 5th Floor, Bren Mercury, Kaikondanahalli, Sarjapur Main Road, BENGALURU 560035
Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd Home Loan FAQs Home Loan Document Required