Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan Interest Rate at 8.60% to 9.70%
|INTEREST RATE||8.60% to 9.70%|
|LOAN TENURE||15 Years|
|PROCESSING FEE||0.25% of the loan amount plus GST|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||Nil|
Calculate Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan EMI Calculate EMI Now
About Punjab And Sind Bank
Punjab And Sind Bank is a public sector bank in india. Punjab And Sind Bank was founded on 24-06-2008. It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Find details about Punjab And Sind Bank which includes Punjab And Sind Bank Official Website, Punjab And Sind Bank ATMs accross the India, Punjab And Sind Bank Branches accross the India, Punjab And Sind Bank Contact Numbers, Punjab And Sind Bank official EmailID, Punjab And Sind Bank Headquarter and Punjab And Sind Bank Headquarter Address. Find Punjab And Sind Bank Home loan purpose, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Home Loan ,Security, Document Required for Home Loan from below.
Other Products of Punjab And Sind Bank:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Why Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan?
- Punjab And Sind Bank provides a range of Home Loan Schemes designed for different needs of customers
- Interest Rate is very competitive and affordable
- Minimal Documentation
- It provides Flexible Repayment Options to the borrowers
- Easy and fast approval & disbursal of home loans
- Has dedicated team of well-experienced employees which also offer personalised service
- 24/7 customer care service of Punjab And Sind Bank offers timely assistance to the customers
Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan PurposeFor Construction| Acquisition| Purchase| Extension| Repair | Renovation.
Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or a fully documented NRI. He, essentially, must be a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- The applicant's age must be in the range of 18 years and 70 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed with a regular income.
- The applicant must earn more than the minimum required income.
Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan Document Required
- Duly filled and signed application form with photograph
- Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, ID-card issued by Government
- Address Proof - Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, Electricity/ Telephone/ Post-Paid Mobile bill, Bank statement
- Age Proof - Passport, Birth Certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter id card, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ College leaving certificate
- Form 16
- Latest 6 months salary slips for salaried persons
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) of last 3 years
- Last 3 years CA Certified or Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Processing fee Cheque
- Copies of the title documents of the property and the approved plan
- For Construction/ Renovation case, cost estimate from the Architect
Tax Benefits of availing Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan
There are two types of tax benefits associated with home loan for Resident Indians:
Repayment of the Principal Amount: One can get a Tax rebate under section 80C of the Income Tax Act on whole amount repaid by him in a financial year, maximum upto Rs. 1,50,000/- each financial year (Increased from 1 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh in Budget 2014).
Repayment of the Interest on Home Loan: Tax Benefit on Home Loan for payment of Interest is allowed as a deduction under Section 24(1) of the Income Tax Act. One is eligible for a Tax Rebate of maximum of Rs. 2 lakh per financial year for home loan interest paid by him/her during that financial year.
Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan AmountFor construction of house or purchase of house/ flat/ Plot: Need based finance, with no Maximum limit
For repairs / renovation / additions / alterations: Maximum Rs. 20 lakhs.
Margin10% to 40% of the loan amount
Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan RepaymentMax. upto 15 Years
Security(i) The security for the loan shall be first charge by way of equitable | registered mortgage of the property. The title of the property must be clear, marketable and free from encumbrance.
ii) If an intending borrower who has purchased / has entered into an agreement to buy housing property on power of attorney basis offers sufficient collateral in the shape of equitable mortgage of any other property and / or Govt. Security (ies), the same may be considered and the property / security obtained at the time of sanction may be released after obtaining the equitable mortgage of Housing property financed which shall remain the primary security for the loan. During the intervening period the property financed by the bank shall remain charged to the bank.
In Case of Prepayment of Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan, will EMI change?
One can pre-pay Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan without any prepayment charges as it allows prepayment at nil charges in case of floating rate home loans. If the borrower makes a prepayment, the outstanding balance of principal amount of his home loan reduces. Then in that case he has following 2 options:
- He can continue with the existing and reduce the loan tenure
- He can reduce the EMI and keep the loan tenure the same
Out of above 2 options, first option is more beneficial for the borrower as he pay less interest to the bank as the pay off home loan will be faster.
How to reduce your Home Loan EMI?
- Negotiate with your banker on lower interest rate
- Apply for longer tenure
- Give maximum amount as down payment
- Pre-pay loan amount
- Switch to another bank/ FI offering lower interest rate
Contact details of Punjab And Sind Bank, Punjab And Sind Bank SMS balance check number SMS banking, Punjab And Sind Bank mobile banking, Punjab And Sind Bank toll free number,Punjab And Sind Bank toll free number 24*7, Punjab And Sind Bank miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 7039035156
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 1800-419-8300
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 1800-419-8300, 011-25752501
Punjab And Sind Bank Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://punjabandsindbank.co.in/
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 1800-419-8300, 011-25752501
- EMAIL ID - email@example.com
- MISSED CALL NO. - 7039035156
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 1800-419-8300
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 1573
- HEADQUARTER - New Delhi
- BANK ADDRESS - 21, Bank House, Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008
Punjab And Sind Bank Home Loan FAQs Home Loan Document Required
Other Banks Home Loan Interest Rates
|Banks Home Loan Interest Rates|