Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan Interest Rate at
|INTEREST RATE||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|LOAN TENURE||Contact Bank Branch|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE CLOSURE CHARGES||As per bank's discretion|
About Saptagiri Grameena Bank
Saptagiri Grameena Bank is a gramin bank in india established on 07-01-2006. It has headquarter in Chittoor and address is 19/565-11, 3rd Floor, Opp. Venkateswara Theatre, Vellore Road, Chittoor ? 517 002. A.P.. it has 200 branches across the state.
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, loans, personal loans, netbanking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Atal Pension Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and many more.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan Interest Rates, Housing Loan at Updated on February 2023. Apply for Home Loan Online. Find Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Home Loan ,Security, Document Required for Home Loan from below.
Other Products of Saptagiri Grameena Bank:
|Home Loan||Personal Loan|
|Education Loan||Business Loan|
|Car Loan||Two Wheeler Loan|
|Gold Loan||FD Interest Rates|
|RD Interest Rates||Bank ATMs|
Why Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan?
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank provides a range of Home Loan Schemes designed for different needs of customers
- Interest Rate is very competitive and affordable
- Minimal Documentation
- It provides Flexible Repayment Options to the borrowers
- Easy and fast approval & disbursal of home loans
- Has dedicated team of well-experienced employees which also offer personalised service
- 24/7 customer care service of Saptagiri Grameena Bank offers timely assistance to the customers
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan Purpose
- To purchase or construct a new or old house or flat
- To repair, renovate, extend, alter an existing house
- To purchase ready flat or house from housing societies or State Government Housing Board or private builder
- To buy consumer durables for a new house under Total Home Loan Scheme
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen or a fully documented NRI. He, essentially, must be a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- The applicant's age must be in the range of 18 years and 70 years at the time of loan maturity.
- The applicant must be salaried or self-employed with a regular income.
- The applicant must earn more than the minimum required income.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan Document Required
- Duly filled and signed application form with photograph
- Identity Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, ID-card issued by Government
- Address Proof - Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter id card, Electricity/ Telephone/ Post-Paid Mobile bill, Bank statement
- Age Proof - Passport, Birth Certificate, PAN card, Driving License, Voter id card, Employee ID card (only for PSU/ Government employees), School/ College leaving certificate
- Form 16
- Latest 6 months salary slips for salaried persons
- Bank Statement of last 6 months
- Income Tax Returns (ITR) of last 3 years
- Last 3 years CA Certified or Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Processing fee Cheque
- Copies of the title documents of the property and the approved plan
- For Construction/ Renovation case, cost estimate from the Architect
Tax Benefits of availing Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan
There are two types of tax benefits associated with home loan for Resident Indians:
Repayment of the Principal Amount: One can get a Tax rebate under section 80C of the Income Tax Act on whole amount repaid by him in a financial year, maximum upto Rs. 1,50,000/- each financial year (Increased from 1 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh in Budget 2014).
Repayment of the Interest on Home Loan: Tax Benefit on Home Loan for payment of Interest is allowed as a deduction under Section 24(1) of the Income Tax Act. One is eligible for a Tax Rebate of maximum of Rs. 2 lakh per financial year for home loan interest paid by him/her during that financial year.
In Case of Prepayment of Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan, will EMI change?
One can pre-pay Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan without any prepayment charges as it allows prepayment at nil charges in case of floating rate home loans. If the borrower makes a prepayment, the outstanding balance of principal amount of his home loan reduces. Then in that case he has following 2 options:
- He can continue with the existing and reduce the loan tenure
- He can reduce the EMI and keep the loan tenure the same
Out of above 2 options, first option is more beneficial for the borrower as he pay less interest to the bank as the pay off home loan will be faster.
How to reduce your Home Loan EMI?
- Negotiate with your banker on lower interest rate
- Apply for longer tenure
- Give maximum amount as down payment
- Pre-pay loan amount
- Switch to another bank/ FI offering lower interest rate
Contact details of Saptagiri Grameena Bank, Saptagiri Grameena Bank SMS balance check number SMS banking, Saptagiri Grameena Bank mobile banking, Saptagiri Grameena Bank toll free number,Saptagiri Grameena Bank toll free number 24*7, Saptagiri Grameena Bank miss call number.
- MISSED CALL NUMBERS - 95400 11233
- CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS - 08572-233598
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 08572-233598
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Contact Details
- BANK OFFICIAL WEBSITE - https://www.saptagirigrameenabank.in
- CONTACT NUMBERS - 08572-233598
- EMAIL ID - [email protected], [email protected]
- MISSED CALL NO. - 95400 11233
- CUSTOMER CARE NO. - 08572-233598
- TOTAL BRANCHES - 200
- HEADQUARTER - Chittoor
- BANK ADDRESS - 19/565-11, 3rd Floor, Opp. Venkateswara Theatre, Vellore Road, Chittoor ? 517 002. A.P.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Home Loan FAQs Home Loan Document Required