Uco Bank Pungrain Arthia Rupay Debit Card is a basic debit card designed for fulfilling the financial transaction needs of farmers or people from the agricultural sector. It offers all the standard features of a debit card. It is issued on a Rupay platform.
- These cards can be used to pay directly for purchases or withdraw cash
- It has lesser transaction costs
- Daily ATM limit: Rs. 25, 000
- Daily purchase limit: Rs. 50, 000
All Savings/Current account holders, who are farmers or people from the agricultural sector, with the bank are eligible to apply for this card. Existing eligible customers can also upgrade the accounts to apply for this card.
Fees & Charges
- Charges for issuance of Card : Nil
- Second Year Onwards Annual Fee: Rs. 120/- plus applicable taxes
- Charges for issuance of Add-on Card : Nil
- Second Year Onwards Annual Fee for Add-on Card: Rs. 120/- plus applicable taxes
- Re-issue of PIN: Rs. 60/-
- Replacement/Re-issue of Lost/Damaged Card: Rs. 120/-
- Issue of ATM/Debit Card (Personalised): Rs. 100/-
- Cash Withdrawal charges at VISA/MasterCard ATMs outside India: Rs.110/- + 2% of the currency conversion charges per transaction
- Currency Conversion charges: 2% of the amount of transaction
- Mark Up Charges for each POSP transaction at Petrol Pumps: 2.5% + GST
- Mark Up Charges for each POSP transaction at Railway Bookings: 2.5% + GST
- Use your card for shopping at over 5 lakh outlets in India
- More Security Facilities to the customers
How to Apply
- Contact your Branch.
- If you don't have saving or Current Account, first open your account.
- Get the Debit Card Application form from the Branch, fill it up and submit it to your Branch.
- You will receive your Insta Debit Card & PIN (Personal Identification Number) at the time of submission of the application form.
- In case of named Debit Card, the card will be delivered to the customer's residential address. The PIN will have to be collected from the respective Branch.
- The customer has to activate the Insta Debit card after 24 hours from the receipt of the card by withdrawing cash from Dena Bank ATM.
- Proof of Identity : Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Proof of Address : Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport
- Passport sized photographs
What is EMV-Chip Based Debit Card?
EMV stands for Europay MasterCard and Visa, who developed this technology. EMV-chip based debit cards are the debit cards which have embedded microprocessor chip that stores and protects cardholders' information/ data. It uses enhanced security features to protect the important date of the card holders and discourages card's unauthorized usage.
EMV-chip based debit card generates fresh user data every time the user transacts. Therefore, it is impossible for hackers/ fraudsters to steal the information or copy the original data from any card. Further, EMV technology uses your debit card as well as PIN to complete any transaction.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has asked all banks in the country to replace magnetic-strip debit/ credit cards with EMV-chip based cards by 31 December 2018 as magnetic cards are quite vulnerable to skimming. Banks have already replaced the existing magnetic strip debit/ credit cards with latest EMV chip cards. Banks will provide it free of cost.