How to Link Aadhaar with LPG Indane Gas Online
Under Aadhaar Seeding, it is advisable to link your Aadhaar to LPG for making all the processes related to LPG gas much easier.
Need to Link Aadhaar to LPG
In India, the Indian Government offers subsidy on LPG Gas Cylinders. A person can receive subsidy only on 12 cylinders in one year. If you want to receive the benefit of LPG subsidy, you must link your Aadhaar to LPG. It is to be noted that before linking your Aadhaar to your LPG, you need to first link your Aadhaar to your bank account under which you want to receive LPG subsidy.
How to Link Aadhaar to LPG?
You can link Aadhaar to LPG in any of the following ways:
- Through Indane Gas IVRS Service
- By Sending an SMS
- Through Web Portal of Indane Gas
- By Calling Customer Care
- By Submitting Aadhaar Letter
How to Link Aadhaar to Indane LPG Through Indane Gas IVRS Service
- Indane Gas IVRS Numbers are different for different Areas and States
- Dial given toll free number of your area from your registered mobile number with Indane Gas
- Select the language code
- Enter the STD code and the telephone number of your distributor
- Enter your Indane Gas Consumer Number (enter only numerical part of the consumer number)
- After your customer number is validated by the IVRS, you need to select the option for linking Aadhaar to LPG
- Provide your Aadhaar Number
- Your Aadhaar will be linked to Indane LPG
How to Link Aadhaar to Indane LPG By Sending an SMS
- Register your mobile number Send REG distributor telephone number with STD code without zero customer number (eg. REG 117654321 564321)
- From Registered Telephone number : UID Aadhaar number (eg. UID 343434343434) To SMS number of your Area and State.
How to Link Aadhaar to Indane LPG Through Web Portal of Indane Gas
- Visit the URL by clicking on https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx
- Enter required information
- Select option "LPG" under Benefit Type in order to link your Aadhaar Card to LPG
- Now enter the scheme name as "IOCL" for Indane connection
- Select the Distributor name from the list
- Write your Indane Gas consumer number
- Enter other details such as Mobile Number, Email Address, and your Aadhaar Number
- Click on "Submit" button
- An OTP will be sent on your Mobile Number and Email Address
- You need to enter the OTP
- Click on "Submit" button
- After successful verification, your Aadhaar will be linked to Indane LPG
How to Link Aadhaar to Indane LPG By Calling Customer Care
Indane gas has provided a toll-free number to find the status of booking of Indane Gas. The nummber is very simple and easy to remember. This number can be reached from anywhere in India by the customers. The details of the number are given below. The customer can call there and get the booking status by providing his/ her consumer number.
|Indane Gas Customer Care Toll-Free Number
|Customer can call in Manual Mode
|From 8 AM to 8 PM
Call 18002333555 and inform your Aadhaar number and mobile number to the call center. Your Aadhaar will be linked to Indane LPG after that.
How to Link Aadhaar to Indane LPG By Submitting Aadhaar Letter
Customers with Aadhaar Numbers shall provide the Legible Photocopy of the Aadhaar letter/Card to your Distributors show room or to delivery boy with Consumer Number, Name, Distributor Name, mobile number etc. written on the same along with copy of DGCC/Blue Book or recent cash memo.
Before submission Aadhaar Letter, please note that you have given following documents:
- Photo Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Photo Copy of First page of DGCC / Blue Book or recent delivery reciept
- Address Proof (Required only in case of your present LPG delivery address is different from address in Aadhaar Card)
- Information as asked in points 1 to 6 in "Aadhaar Registration Sheet"
Further note that, Aadhar Letters along with the above documents can also be send to your respective Area office's Mailing address by post.