What Details need to be Changed in the Aadhaar Card Offline (Mandatory)?
UIDAI has set up a Contact Centre, called UIDAI Grievance Redressal, for handling queries and grievances related to Aadhaar Enrolment, Updation and other services.
For lodging any complaint you need your EID (Enrolment Number). You can file a complaint in any one of the following ways:
|Mode of Complaint||Contact Details|
|Voice Complaint||Toll free number 1947|
|Complaint By Post|| Send written complaint to UIDAI Headquarters and its ROs|
|Complaints by fax||Send in a fax to 080-2353 1947|
|Complaint By Dak||PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore - 560001|
How to File an Online Complaint through UIDAI Website?
Following is the step by step process to file an Online Complaint through UIDAI Website:
- Go to URL https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/file-complaint
- Enter your 14-diti Enrolment ID (EID) along with its date and time in dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss format
- Enter your Name
- Enter your Email ID
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number
- Enter your PIN Code
- Select yoyr village/town/city from the dropdown list
- Select Complaint Type and Complaint Category from a drop down list will be provided which contains frequent complaints
- Write the Complaint in the "Remarks" description box, not exceeding 150 characters
- Enter security code (captcha)
- Check all the details once again before submitting it
- Click on "Submit" button
How is the Complaint Resolved?
Complaints/ grievances received by the UIDAI grievance cell through any mode are examined and then forwarded to the concerned Regional Office/ Concerned Section at HQ after approval of Deputy Director, who is Public Grievance Officer at UIDAI. The concerned Regional Office/Concerned Section disposes the grievance by replying directly to the complainant under intimation to the grievance cell, UIDAI, Headquarters. Interim replies, if required, are given by the concerned Regional Office/concerned Section at Headquarters.